+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ajax

Ajax

Could someone explain why they only wear 3 Stars on their shirts?

Re: Ajax

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    Could someone explain why they only wear 3 Stars on their shirts?
    I just Googled my own question...
    Its 30 titles, nothing to do with the European Cup/Champs League.

On the other hand, what a team they are, the football they are playing is breathtaking

Ajax are making spurs look like the city

Is it because it was a 3 star bath cleaning powder ??????

One for the older viewers

Hope Jan Vertonghen is going to be ok. He didn't look very good as he was carried off the pitch.

Ajax superb again some of the interplay between them is amazing

They seemed to take their foot off the gas for some reason, it could and should have been tie over.
    Still think they should do the job with little problem.

Here's hoping Barca do similar tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    They seemed to take their foot off the gas for some reason, it could and should have been tie over.
    Still think they should do the job with little problem.

Here's hoping Barca do similar tomorrow
    Think it was more poch changing things than them taking their foot off the gas.

I fancy spurs to go through when they have Son back. Ajax have some exciting young players though NQAT

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Think it was more poch changing things than them taking their foot off the gas.

I fancy spurs to go through when they have Son back. Ajax have some exciting young players though NQAT
    Spurs definitely missed Son no question but the cracks have been appearing in recent performances.
    I like Poch but something is not quite right there.
    Llorente is no Kane, perhaps that's it

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Spurs definitely missed Son no question but the cracks have been appearing in recent performances.
    I like Poch but something is not quite right there.
    Llorente is no Kane, perhaps that's it
    Midfield has been a big issue for them

Yeah I thought Erikson went missing, and I agree about Lorente. I’d rather Niasse. No wait

All the commentators criticised moura but I thought he was the only player trying to make things happen, but with no support. Sissoko changed the game. It’s incredble his level of performance this season to last season. He’s a right handful with plenty of quality.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Is it because it was a 3 star bath cleaning powder ??????

One for the older viewers
    Omo!! 😉

I believe Ajax have now won away at Madrid, Juventus and Spurs in the knockout stages ........impressive

Quote Originally Posted by JDerrida View Post
    Omo!! 😉
    Daz bang out of order calling him that!

Quote Originally Posted by billy.ronson View Post
    I believe Ajax have now won away at Madrid, Juventus and Spurs in the knockout stages ........impressive
    Their manager has won as many away knockout games this season as Pep has managed in 6 years (both on 3) incredible achievement

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Ajax superb again some of the interplay between them is amazing
    They need to pass more if they want to be taken seriously!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    They need to pass more if they want to be taken seriously!
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    ?
    The elite teams teams pass the ball at least 10,000 times in every game

First 15-20 was like a throwback to Barca under pep. The rest, whilst still impressive they looked more like an impressive eredivisie team.

Some fantastic youngsters, shame the best of which will be taken away.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    First 15-20 was like a throwback to Barca under pep. The rest, whilst still impressive they looked more like an impressive eredivisie team.

Some fantastic youngsters, shame the best of which will be taken away.
    It’s not a shame. It’s their identity, and it will continue to be so. It’s why none of the kids travel to Cardiff in the summer, but join Ajax summer camp in search of goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The elite teams teams pass the ball at least 10,000 times in every game
    There is more than one way to skin a cat - although it's fair to say that almost every team in Europe seem to pass the ball more that us.

There is more than one way to skin a cat - although it's fair to say that almost every team in Europe seem to pass the ball more that us.
    Shock horror. With 27% possession on a good day, and a 54% pass complete... Me Things like this. The longer I have to throw the stone, the less chance i have to hit the target..

We’re a 1980s team up against teams in 2019s unfortunately some of our fans prefer a 1980’s team and would have hard ons watching reruns of Wimbledon Afc

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Yeah I thought Erikson went missing, and I agree about Lorente. I’d rather Niasse. No wait

All the commentators criticised moura but I thought he was the only player trying to make things happen, but with no support. Sissoko changed the game. It’s incredble his level of performance this season to last season. He’s a right handful with plenty of quality.
    I agree about Moura, Jenas seemed to have it in for him, i thought he was one of the few trying to make sometging happen