+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would you he happy if we beat Palace?

Re: Would you he happy if we beat Palace?

Of course!

2 cup finals

game on

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Just saying as surely it would just mean prolonging the agony. Like many of the posters here, pretty well accepted our fate and looking forward to Barnsley, but not Luton who always seem to beat us
    I will be glad if we beat them, keep it going to the last day and you never know !!!

Apparently decisions even themselves up over a season, so we are due 16 penalties and three offside goals chalked off for Man U so I reckon we are in with a fighting chance as long as Hoilett doesn't take all the penalties

If we are fifteen up we could even give Niasse the sixteenth, but he will probably pass it across the box to a Man U defender

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Why? He's done feck all.
    Agree, Zohore wouldnt even be on the bench. Fkn useless

What a stupid question. Why wouldn't any City fan be happy if we beat Palace? It would set us nicely for the final day

Quote Originally Posted by Cyncoed Slumdog View Post
    I'd have Ward before either of them.
    And therein lies the problem - Ward is a trier, but, at the age of 27 and a half, he'd only ever played two Premier League matches in his career before this season and I don't believe he would be anywhere near the first team at any other club in this division apart from, perhaps, Huddersfield.

The fact that people are seeing Ward as the answer in a game that we have to win tells you so much about our forward options throughout this season in terms of players who who can fill the lone striker role in the way Neil Warnock wants it to be played.

We do have someone who scored over twenty goals last season on our books, but have never worked out a way to get him into the team.

Id start Zohore. Id have Ward and Healey on the bench. I cant believe anyone still wants Niasse in the squad let alone the starting line up.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    And therein lies the problem - Ward is a trier, but, at the age of 27 and a half, he'd only ever played two Premier League matches in his career before this season and I don't believe he would be anywhere near the first team at any other club in this division apart from, perhaps, Huddersfield.

The fact that people are seeing Ward as the answer in a game that we have to win tells you so much about our forward options throughout this season in terms of players who who can fill the lone striker role in the way Neil Warnock wants it to be played.

We do have someone who scored over twenty goals last season on our books, but have never worked out a way to get him into the team.
    I don't think Ward did much better than Niasse before Fulham scored. He benefited from being on the pitch for the ten minutes of the match when we had to attack them. Also, some posters don't seem to appreciate that coming off the bench to play as a lone striker against tired defenders is a completely different proposition to starting the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Id start Zohore. Id have Ward and Healey on the bench. I cant believe anyone still wants Niasse in the squad let alone the starting line up.
    This is getting silly now. Niasse is miles better than Healey.

If theres a chance at the end to score and get us 3 points id rather it went to Healy than Niasse.

Saying that with Reid Zohore Ward there should be no need for either.

Niasse has been a terrible signing. 0 goals!!!

I hope he proves me wrong and bangs them in v Palace and Man U. But i cant see it .