+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would you he happy if we beat Palace?

Would you he happy if we beat Palace?

Just saying as surely it would just mean prolonging the agony. Like many of the posters here, pretty well accepted our fate and looking forward to Barnsley, but not Luton who always seem to beat us

Re: Would you he happy if we beat Palace?

If we have Arter, cam and Reid playing I reckon we can beat palace. Will Neil play him tho? Might aswell throw the sink at them, will the6 want to win too much and save their phoney rivals?

Of course.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    If we have Arter, cam and Reid playing I reckon we can beat palace. Will Neil play him tho? Might aswell throw the sink at them, will the6 want to win too much and save their phoney rivals?
    I suspect we have seen the last of Victor, although Gunnar may play even if he has one leg.
    Should open way for Reid to play in Camasara's position. Also interesting who will play up top. Ward did well v Fulham but i would start Niasse. Murphy may very well have done his time on the naughty step and will start. My team
    Etheridge
    Pelts
    Morrison
    Manga
    Bennett
    Arter
    Bacuna
    Reid
    Niasse
    Murphy
    NML

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    I suspect we have seen the last of Victor, although Gunnar may play even if he has one leg.
    Should open way for Reid to play in Camasara's position. Also interesting who will play up top. Ward did well v Fulham but i would start Niasse. Murphy may very well have done his time on the naughty step and will start. My team
    Etheridge
    Pelts
    Morrison
    Manga
    Bennett
    Arter
    Bacuna
    Reid
    Niasse
    Murphy
    NML
    I would have zohore for niasse

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Why? He's done feck all.

Why? He's done feck all.
    Scuffed one in off the post against Southampton months ago mind.
    He’s back....apparently.

So difficult predicting the starting 11 these days without knowing who's in Warnock's good books and who's not.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I'd have Ward before either of them.

Why? He's done feck all.
    Yeah but Niasse still wouldn’t of scored if he was still running about at craven cottage now.....

Quote Originally Posted by Cyncoed Slumdog View Post
    & me

No, I'd go into my shell and become incredibly depressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyncoed Slumdog View Post
    I rate ward as considerably worse than either niasse or zohore but it's all just opinion

Just saying as surely it would just mean prolonging the agony. Like many of the posters here, pretty well accepted our fate and looking forward to Barnsley, but not Luton who always seem to beat us
    Silly question don't you think?

My answer to your question is yes. A much better question though would be - would you be happy if we drew or lost to Palace and then Brighton lost to Arsenal ? I suspect that there are some that might say yes to that, looking at the over board reactions to last weekends games and the way that people appear to be looking forward to playing Championship teams again.

What agony? Do you mean hope? Relegation is likely and it has been since we beat hull 2-0. Everyone knows that but A win keeps the hope going which is good.

We only need two goals to stay up. Stranger things have actually happened, and as I've bought my train and match ticket for United, yes, I would absolutely like us to win on Saturday.

It's extraordinary to me for any supporter to indicate they are not wanting their club to win.

Crazy post. Of course I'd be happy. Go into the last game against Man Utd. Treat it like a final.

Quote Originally Posted by simonp_ccfc View Post
    Crazy post. Of course I'd be happy. Go into the last game against Man Utd. Treat it like a final.
    We’ve got a pretty poor record in finals in recent years but I agree entirely with the semtiment.

First Team

We still have a chance so until it is a mathematical impossibility then I want wins all the way. If we are down this weekend o would still want us to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    What agony? Do you mean hope? Relegation is likely and it has been since we beat hull 2-0. Everyone knows that but A win keeps the hope going which is good.
    Of course i want City to win, but i was just trying to make a point. Its the hope that kills you.

If I had the power of hindsight, but only after Palace, and I saw we would lose to man u then I wouldn't be bothered about Saturday. The idea of my plastic mates gloating at relegating us would be too much.

However we don't have such hindsight, and as such I want us to win every game possible. It's unlikely but would winning these two even be one the craziest things you have seen following City? Maybe it would actually but weirder things happen all around us every day. I just think Preston and Leicester.

Unlikely. Everything since Warnock came in has been unlikely though.

Who wouldn’t be? Crazy OP!

Horrible fans. A ghastly collection of knuckle dragging low lifes. I would be delighted if we beat them.