+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warnock fined for Chelsea rant

First Team

Re: Warnock fined for Chelsea rant

When I click on that link it gives me "Backend unhealthy" and terminates.

First Team

Small Claims Court anyone? I'd do it but I'm not a resident any more.

Silly imo, there is enough money in the game and Neil's bank as it is, much more important causes that 20k could go towards for the sake of making a statement.

Quote Originally Posted by jiffy View Post
    Will they fine all the pundits too?? I think not
    The pundits are not covered by FA rules about brining the game into disrepute. It would be the same as the FA charging everyone on this message board.

Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
    Silly imo, there is enough money in the game and Neil's bank as it is, much more important causes that 20k could go towards for the sake of making a statement.
    It should be for £40k as well, because Sharon will be getting her equal amount.

International

He didn't slag off the match day officials, he said all the PL officials are "the worst in the world". And there are so many televised examples to demonstrate it

GoFundMe starting to tick over £400+ now and doing approx. £30 / hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    GoFundMe starting to tick over £400+ now and doing approx. £30 / hour.
    It needs more exposure. Fans of many clubs would contribute I am sure. That would let the league know that fans have had enough of the bias shown against smaller clubs NOT JUST US.

As someone on the Go Fund me Thread points out …. Montenegro were only fined 40k for Rascist stuff.
    There is a massive story in this crap decision to fine.
    Share share share.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    It needs more exposure. Fans of many clubs would contribute I am sure. That would let the league know that fans have had enough of the bias shown against smaller clubs NOT JUST US.

As someone on the Go Fund me Thread points out …. Montenegro were only fined 40k for Rascist stuff.
    Share share share.
    The supporters club or someone responsible should use collection bins at Palace with thirty thousand fans it would only take two thirds to put a £1 in and the target is achieved.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post

Share share share.
    The supporters club or someone responsible should use collection bins at Palace with thirty thousand fans it would only take two thirds to put a £1 in and the target is achieved.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebina View Post

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...m-fa-over-fine

...Earlier in the week, Azpilicueta joked he would pay Warnock's fine and the Bluebirds boss laughed the gesture would be well received.

He said: "They got winning bonuses didn't they Chelsea? Which they all know as footballers they shouldn't have. They shouldn't have got anything at all. So that would be nice."...

Wise Words Warnock!

On SSN just now they were debating the unfair fine, and Jeff asked if Warnock had a point when he called refs the worst in the world.
    Matt Le Tiss said something like
    "I haven't seen all the leagues in the world, but surely, there must be worst refs than in the PL, somewhere...surely..."

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    On SSN just now they were debating the unfair fine, and Jeff asked if Warnock had a point when he called refs the worst in the world.
    Matt Le Tiss said something like
    "I haven't seen all the leagues in the world, but surely, there must be worst refs than in the PL, somewhere...surely..."
    Love it
    MLT is in danger of bringing humour back into the game.