+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Media Fuss about Messi free kick goal

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Media Fuss about Messi free kick goal

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    It was a brilliant free kick but I knew the media will be dribbling over it just because it’s Messi.
    On the contrary, I believe Messi doesn't get half the plaudits he deserves these days cos it's simply just expected of him. How he hasn't won the Ballon D'or at all in the last few years is just ridiculous. He's punished by his own ridiculous standards.

His assist for Dembele which would have killed the tie was ridiculous too. The arrogance of timing the old Man United coaches used to call it.

Re: Media Fuss about Messi free kick goal

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    On the contrary, I believe Messi doesn't get half the plaudits he deserves these days cos it's simply just expected of him. How he hasn't won the Ballon D'or at all in the last few years is just ridiculous. He's punished by his own ridiculous standards.

His assist for Dembele which would have killed the tie was ridiculous too. The arrogance of timing the old Man United coaches used to call it.
    Everything i’ve been reading is people who clearly haven’t been watching Barca the las few years he has literally been dragging this team through the past 3 seasons single handed they just don’t get how bad they’re without him and still have this image of pep’s side which they’re so far from. With regards to the OP I’m lost for words