+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wrexham v Eastleigh play off tonight

Wrexham v Eastleigh play off tonight

Kick off 7. Live on BT Sport. Good luck Wrexham.

Re: Wrexham v Eastleigh play off tonight

Thanks, will be tuning in.
    Would rather that than the borefest Chelsea and Arsenal serve up.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Thanks, will be tuning in.
    Would rather that than the borefest Chelsea and Arsenal serve up.
    Same here, the game should be a great advert for non-league football. Come one you Gogs

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Same here, the game should be a great advert for non-league football. Come one you Gogs
    I was going to say the same thing

Anyone got a stream for this perchance?

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Anyone got a stream for this perchance?
    http://live.harleyquinnwidget.net/st...m-4916059.html

Can’t stand referees who feel the need to blow for a free kick should a GK go to ground on a free kick/corner. It’s an easy get out and you have to wonder what the ref is watching to make the decision.
    Perfectly good goal for Wrexham then ruled out because the GK cocked up his catch and just fell to the floor.

1-0 Eastleigh

The perennial bottlers are at it again!

Jesus christ they are a joke

Same old story. I fear for Wrexham. Difficult to see them getting back into the Football League again.

Sickener for Wrexham. Great strike to win it but the gogs should've won that comfortably. 12 years and counting it is then...

It wasn't good for Welsh football when Newport beat Wrexham in the final a few years ago resulting in 3 teams in the South and none in the North as opposed to a 2:1 split, I was devastated at the time for Welsh football, although I had been to support County many times over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    It wasn't good for Welsh football when Newport beat Wrexham in the final a few years ago resulting in 3 teams in the South and none in the North as opposed to a 2:1 split, I was devastated at the time for Welsh football, although I had been to support County many times over the years.
    trampie, on the flip side to that though, it was probably County's only chance to get back into the football league, while Wrexham you would think being a more bigger club (at the time) would have the stability and structure to get back into the football league since that Wembley defeat to County.

Quote Originally Posted by SgorioFruit View Post
    trampie, on the flip side to that though, it was probably County's only chance to get back into the football league, while Wrexham you would think being a more bigger club (at the time) would have the stability and structure to get back into the football league since that Wembley defeat to County.
    Unfortunately for Wrexham the bigger club to date they have not got back into the football league, as always I hope they can do it next season and hope Merthyr can get back to the top of the non league pyramid where they belong.

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    Unfortunately for Wrexham the bigger club to date they have not got back into the football league, as always I hope they can do it next season and hope Merthyr can get back to the top of the non league pyramid where they belong.
    it took luton years to get back...and we'll probably be playing them soon

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    it took luton years to get back...and we'll probably be playing them soon
    Luton only spent 5 years in non-league, Wrexham are heading into their 12th season

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Luton only spent 5 years in non-league, Wrexham are heading into their 12th season
    We spent over 20 years in non league🤪🤪