+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bobby Reid

Bobby Reid

Proved today he's one of our best players, arguably the best. The fact he hasn't played more this season is baffling

Re: Bobby Reid

Needs to start every game next season unless injured. Seems like the only player who can actually pass the ball

Exactly. Easily City's MOTM. NW has seriously under used him. If Sol or Paterson were fit, either one probably would have probably been slotted into midfield ahead of him today.

It would have been interesting to see how Camarasa and Reid played together, since Warnock has been so averse to picking them in the same team.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    It would have been interesting to see how Camarasa and Reid played together, since Warnock has been so averse to picking them in the same team.
    He won't have that problem next season. I expect Bobby to be one of the first names on the teamsheet - and be a top player again.

Looked like our only player that could potentially slot into the Palace team today.

Got a feeling he won’t be here next season

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Got a feeling he won’t be here next season
    Out of interest where do you see him going?

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    Out of interest where do you see him going?
    Anywhere. I think there are several players that should look out for the better of their careers, and look for football suiting their style and further their development. And I'm pretty sure they are.

Murphy and Reid will both be with us next season. They're both under contract and no Premier League teams are coming in for them.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Murphy and Reid will both be with us next season. They're both under contract and no Premier League teams are coming in for them.
    I think both will go.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    I think both will go.
    Really? To one of the promoted teams? And why? Wages?

I think people jumping to conclusions based on a cameo when the game was wide open where he could run.

Nothing of this season suggests to me he is premiership quality and requires to play with another alongside.

If we’re to use Bobby, surely it has to be at the sacrifice of 4-5-1