Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
That's sort of what I mean. There appears to be very little dissent these days. It's seems strange to me that fans readily accept failure. Perhaps the club became so damaged during the rebrand era that many supporters are simply content with the current status quo.
It depends what you see as failure, Dave.

In 2002 when we returned to the Championship after so many years of utter garbage, I said that 5 years with these big clubs in the Championship was as much as I could expect. Then we were certainly "little Cardiff City". Looking thorugh the list of our opponents, so many seemed so much bigger than us.

But snce then we have never been out of the Championship, have been to Wembley 4 times, and have been promoted twice, albeit relegated twice in the first season.

For me the last 17 seasons have been largely very very enjoyable. Like many others I feel the rebrand is behind us. The club is in good shape. At the turn of the century if you has offered me this, I would have said you were bonkers.

You are, and always have been, by nature a dissenter. I enjoy an argument, but who could really say that Cardiff City has not been a good club to support since 2002?

So I am looking forward to next season. None of us knows what is going to happen, but whatever it is will be interesting, from our relatively new position as a respected top six Championship club.