+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Zohore

Zohore

Not sure that I will be in the majority on here but I would like to keep him for next season. The PL was clearly above his standard but if we can provide a better service to our strikers then I believe that he could well prosper. He has all the necessary skills but needs to up his motivation levels. A run in the side and a few goals may well let us see a new player.

I would also like to see us go for Ivan Toney from Peterborough. We can give them Tomlin in part-ex and he should be relatively inexpensive.

What midfielders could we look at from the lower leagues?

Re: Zohore

Think he's had more than enough chances. Time for him to move back to Belgium.

I’d keep him. If he stays fit he will score goals

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Think he's had more than enough chances. Time for him to move back to Belgium.
    Any decision on his future should include that we're losing 5 plus players from our premier league squad. We can also recognise that he bossed the Championship for the first half of last year.

I think we saw a massive difference when he came on for Ward. Suddenly we had better movement up front. He was creating space and making the right runs. As a striker you need gametime, coherence with the players arround and confidence. I don’t think he had much of either this year, and I don’t think that is all down to him. Like the Danish coach said last year, Cardiff is not playing to his strengths. So if Warnock stays, sell him. If Warnock goes, keep him.

To my untrained eye he generally looks unmotivated & uninterested.
    Don"t know why he is like that but that is the perception I get.
    He has only had one reasonable half season since he has been with us IMO.
    I just don"t see him as being the striker to get us the necessary goals for us to be pushing for promotion next season.

I think City should have a good clear out of all the dead wood before they start their new campaign in the Championship. And the first one to be shown the door in my humble opinion is Zohore. Vincent Tann will have to loosen the purse strings if he wants a realistic chance of a promotion push and recruit a goal scorer, midfielder and defender at the very least no matter who will be managing the club.