+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ole keeping his record going

Ole keeping his record going

Huddersfield going to win?

Who do they have next?

Re: Ole keeping his record going

So only a single win since March, despite playing 8 matches. I bet they're regretting giving him a permanent contract now.

The more he manages them, the more they look and play like a shambles. Remind anyone of anything thats happened in the past ?

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    The more he manages them, the more they look and play like a shambles. Remind anyone of anything thats happened in the past ?
    Are you saying that there was a time when you weren't behind the manager?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyBluebirds View Post
    So only a single win since March, despite playing 8 matches. I bet they're regretting giving him a permanent contract now.
    Absolute madness. He'll be gone before Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Are you saying that there was a time when you weren't behind the manager?
    Yes. I can tell the difference between a good manager who knows what he is doing and one that doesn't, because he is clueless. Solskaer falls into the latter category, Warnock the former.

Yes. I can tell the difference between a good manager who knows what he is doing and one that doesn't, because he is clueless. Solskaer falls into the latter category, Warnock the former.
    You couldn’t tell that difference with Slade.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
    Slade knew what he was doing. We finished 8th in his only full season. Not that bad considering how many players he got rid of.

Im not sure he could have taken anyone any further but he was ok for what we needed at that particular time. Hes a different level to ole anyway- now he is a poor manager!

I'm impressed. Almost.

You know we got relegated yesterday right? Failed to get any points from Burnley, lost to a relegated Fulham side, got pissed on by a Palace team with nothing to play for and took just two points from Huddersfield (were lucky to get one of them too). Not to mention the money wasted on Gary Madine and for this season at least, Bobby Reid.

What are your feelings on Malky?

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Slade knew what he was doing. We finished 8th in his only full season. Not that bad considering how many players he got rid of.

Im not sure he could have taken anyone any further but he was ok for what we needed at that particular time. Hes a different level to ole anyway- now he is a poor manager!
    Nonsense

Slade was an absolute charlatan