Quote Originally Posted by Kitman View Post
My major worry as a lot of Neil Warnock clubs seem to fall quite spectacularly after he leaves.

Maybe a mixture of NWs ability to squeeze every last drop of football out of an ageing squad, the squads loyalty to him and also getting the players to play in such a well-drilled unique way, a slight deviation in playing and management style can lead to months if not years of rebuilding.

Whilst my top two picks would be Wagner or Jokanovic, I just don’t think they could get the current squad into a competitive state with a new brand style of football and management before Tan’s (and the public’s) patience runs out

As much as I hate to admit it, Pulis may well be a safe pair of hands as he also seems to lessen the blow and be a “Warnock light” - before moving him on for the likes of the above. As long as Tan has forgiven him for that leaked CCFC team sheet of course
You’re dead right Kitman,if Warnock leaves Pulis would be a safe pair of hands, spent most of his management career in Premier League never been relegated, a Welshman and a childhood Bluebirds supporter! Warnock has a record number of promotions, eight but also relegations now six and never stayed more than a season in Premier League!