+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cmon Man City!!

Cmon Man City!!

Can’t have those Orriblle scousers winning!!

Re: Cmon Man City!!

Massively missing KDB.
    Edit:
    OMG what a strike!!!!

Take that you South Wales plastic scousers!

Ieanacho's miss

Quote Originally Posted by Delbert View Post

That’s it done and dusted.
    Can’t see Brighton putting up much resistance now they’re safe and Wolves are probably capable of getting something at Anfield.

Brilliant. Just finish the job now.

Quote Originally Posted by Delbert View Post
    Be even better when Barca dump them out of the CL as well 😂

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Be even better when Barca dump them out of the CL as well 😂
    Can you imagine how unbearable watching football on the telly over the next week would be had Citeh not won that tonight?

Yep, let's all enjoy the Barca game.

holy shit Kompany

The lad Choudary should take a bow. What a player!

When are they all farking off to a European super league? It can't come soon enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    When are they all farking off to a European super league? It can't come soon enough!
    Cant agree more .

The domestic leagues would be very competitive.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Can’t have those Orriblle scousers winning!!
    You watch they will lose everything, blame everyone, and go into endless moaning, and remembrances.

My man United "supporting" mate wanted them to lose to man City when they played other week as it meant Liverpool wouldn't win the league. When I explained they kind of still need top 4 he didn't seem bothered, just as long as he could have plastic banter with the many "scouser" around.

Some of the new breed of man City fan are more than precious but I'll take them winning over the other two mentioned.

I honestly don't care who wins out if the two.

In years to come there will be just as many plastic man city supporters in the pubs across South Wales

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I honestly don't care who wins out if the two.

In years to come there will be just as many plastic man city supporters in the pubs across South Wales
    No doubt.

Interesting that it doesn't seem to have happened yet. I've not got kids in school yet so not sure what it's like there. They have been doing well for a decade or so now. Is it that the kids parents are generation united still.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    No doubt.

Interesting that it doesn't seem to have happened yet. I've not got kids in school yet so not sure what it's like there. They have been doing well for a decade or so now. Is it that the kids parents are generation united still.
    There are definitely man city fans in the schools

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    My man United "supporting" mate wanted them to lose to man City when they played other week as it meant Liverpool wouldn't win the league. When I explained they kind of still need top 4 he didn't seem bothered, just as long as he could have plastic banter with the many "scouser" around.

Some of the new breed of man City fan are more than precious but I'll take them winning over the other two mentioned.
    I see that a lot on Twitter. Can't make sense of it. Why hate another team more than you like your own?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I see that a lot on Twitter. Can't make sense of it. Why hate another team more than you like your own?
    Firstly, why follow a team you have no link to?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    The way I see it, there are quite a few reasons why this might be the case.
    As some have posted here, hundreds if not thousands of Cardiff people supporting Liverpool, MU, etc and not their home town side.

There is also the sense of entitlement exuded from pundits, newspaper editors and journalists for these "bigger" clubs, clubs that have one many trophies over the years.
    These are reasonable reasons to not want these teams to do well, though hate is a bit strong.

Man City I am sure will have a big following from youngsters after their recent and projected success and maybe we'll feel the same about them as we do about the aforementioned But for now, it's Liverpool and 90% of the 'football fraternity' who will be the escaped goats... and rightly so IMO

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    The way I see it, there are quite a few reasons why this might be the case.
    As some have posted here, hundreds if not thousands of Cardiff people supporting Liverpool, MU, etc and not their home town side.

There is also the sense of entitlement exuded from pundits, newspaper editors and journalists for these "bigger" clubs, clubs that have one many trophies over the years.
    These are reasonable reasons to not want these teams to do well, though hate is a bit strong.

Man City I am sure will have a big following from youngsters after their recent and projected success and maybe we'll feel the same about them as we do about the aforementioned But for now, it's Liverpool and 90% of the 'football fraternity' who will be the escaped goats... and rightly so IMO
    ...flags at half mask at Barca

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    ...flags at half mask at Barca
    Phantom of the Opera?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Phantom of the Opera?
    Man City would have had the Quadruple if it wasn't for that pesky VAR!