+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: FT: Ajax 2 - 3 Spurs. Spurs win on away goals

FT: Ajax 2 - 3 Spurs. Spurs win on away goals

#AJATOT

Re: Ajax v Spurs

Spurs two nil, then go on to beat scousers

I thinK Spurs are done already. Although, after yesterday who knows?

Spurs playing well. Ironically the goal Ajax scored really means nothing cos if Spurs score two they go through

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Spurs playing well. Ironically the goal Ajax scored really means nothing cos if Spurs score two they go through
    They just solved that 😂😂😂😂

How is Trippier an England full back?
    Piss poor

Ajax are ****ing good!

Quote Originally Posted by Forgotmyoldaccount View Post
    Ajax are ****ing good!
    Have they extincted tippy-tappy football? Their play is very dynamic which I prefer, and it's a winning type of football too.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Have they extincted tippy-tappy football? They play a very dynamic type of football which I prefer, and it's a winning type of football too.
    Very direct and exciting too.

I didn’t know that the song “Three Little Birds” which Ajax sing started in Cardiff.

https://twitter.com/copa90/status/11...915128843?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    I didn’t know that the song “Three Little Birds” which Ajax sing started in Cardiff.

https://twitter.com/copa90/status/11...915128843?s=21
    Started in Jamaica.

H
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    How is Trippier an England full back?
    Piss poor
    Don’t think he’ll be getting in before Trent anymore

Have they extincted tippy-tappy football? Their play is very dynamic which I prefer, and it's a winning type of football too.
    This is tippy tappy football ffs. It's true Cruyff philosophy. The same as Barcelona 2011, the same as Man City now!

What are you watching?

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    H

Don’t think he’ll be getting in before Trent anymore
    I agree. I'm not 100% convinced by Kyle Walker either. Trent looks an absolute baller.

This is tippy tappy football ffs. It's true Cruyff philosophy. The same as Barcelona 2011, the same as Man City now!

What are you watching?
    Whatever l'm watching I'm still awake! The tippy-tappy shit usually sends me to sleep. Serious question, are you obsessed with Barcelona?

I agree. I'm not 100% convinced by Kyle Walker either. Trent looks an absolute baller.
    Strange to say but he hasn’t looked anything like the player that left spurs and that first season at Man City

Whatever l'm watching I'm still awake! The tippy-tappy shit usually sends me to sleep. Serious question, are you obsessed with Barcelona?
    I'm obsessed with the Cruyff brand of football. Barcelona don't play that anymore as they have a midfield consisting of Vidal and Rakitic.

It's the principles of players keeping the ball under intense pressure instead of just hoofing it up field and moving the opposition to create overloads.

I only mentioned Barcelona because of your nonsense about Tippy Tappy which is the accusation clueless people throw at Barcelona.

I'm obsessed with the Cruyff brand of football. Barcelona don't play that anymore as they have a midfield consisting of Vidal and Rakitic.

It's the principles of players keeping the ball under intense pressure instead of just hoofing it up field and moving the opposition to create overloads.

I only mentioned Barcelona because of your nonsense about Tippy Tappy which is the accusation clueless people throw at Barcelona.
    Ajax don't feck about with the ball like the tippy-tappy teams do. They transition much faster, more like the 70's Ajax teams.

Ajax don't feck about with the ball like the tippy-tappy teams do. They transition much faster, more like the 70's Ajax teams.
    Read about "tippy tappy" a lot on cardiff forums, and mostly in a negative way. What exactly does it mean? Im not familiar with the term.

maybe they should 2-2 now

What an insane goal. Looked like it had all broken down. You don't see that often.

What is tippy-tappy though? That Barcelona side under pep will go down as one of the greatest teams ever certainly the best side I’ve ever seen

Ajax to win 5-3

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmother View Post
    Read about "tippy tappy" a lot on cardiff forums, and mostly in a negative way. What exactly does it mean? Im not familiar with the term.
    It's just pure ignorance mate