+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Good Luck to County tonight...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Good Luck to County tonight...

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    What are manufactured derbys? They're either derbys or not derbys surely. I regard Cardiff v Swansea and Cardiff v Bristol City as proper derbys. I daresay the wurzels see Bristol Rovers as their main rivals, but there's a definite edge to our games with them and always has been for as long as I've supported City.
    Paul, you are very, very wrong here, with regard to the wurzels seeing roverzzz as their main rivals. It's us!! Having lived and worked in Bristol I can say they definitely hate us with a passion!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Paul, you are very, very wrong here, with regard to the wurzels seeing roverzzz as their main rivals. It's us!! Having lived and worked in Bristol I can say they definitely hate us with a passion!
    Fair enough, I'm certainly not going to argue with you about it - I'd say that tends to show that there is nothing "manufactured" about the Cardiff v Bristol City derby.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Fair enough, I'm certainly not going to argue with you about it - I'd say that tends to show that there is nothing "manufactured" about the Cardiff v Bristol City derby.
    As the crow flies we are very close

Thought County were value for the draw and have every chance in the 2nd leg