There was a definite shift in tactics around November time of our promotion season in my opinion. Up until that point we were playing a direct style but there seemed to be more method and pace involved with players allowed to take the odd risk and where our midfield didn't just sit in and spoil the opposition play. The question i have is this, How have Warnocks other sides that he has managed, performed and what style of play did they employ? I can recall QPR playing a very quick attacking game that had similarities to how we performed against Villa, Sheff Utd. Leeds etc, but i can't recall anything about Warnocks tactics at Sheffield United, Palace or Leeds. Does anyone have any recollections on how he went about his tactical business at these clubs? I'm not the biggest fan of how we played this season and for the second half of last season but did enjoy the quickness, intensity and controlled direct play that we saw previously. Is that More of Warnocks style, was he cutting his cloth when he presumably changed things, thinking that we couldn't sustain that style of play, maybe he thought that it was to demanding? I'd be interested to know what other people can remember when watching a Warnock led team, my only memories are of the QPR side.