+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Warnock - we're a big club now.

Warnock - we're a big club now.

Our manager wants assurances about transfers.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...would-16254684

Re: Warnock - we're a big club now.

I'm not sure what they mean by "what it would take to keep him" he's still got a year to run on his contract

I think he's mistaken if he thinks we might only need as few as two new players. I'd say we need about five players in, not squad players either, but first team players.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    I think he's mistaken if he thinks we might only need as few as two new players. I'd say we need about five players in, not squad players either, but first team players.
    A completely new midfield, right back and a forward. That’s just for starters.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Yup!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    I'd even argue that we could do with a minimum of 2 strikers who are ready to start. Bogle and Healey aren't up to the task, Zohore needs to be sold and Danny Ward is at best back up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Right back, centre mid and a striker. Then a few squad players, plus the odd loanee. He said 2 or 3 last summer, and the year before that. I wouldn't read too much into it.