Click here for Cardiff City personalised gift shop
Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: Dan James

  1. #1

    Dan James

    dan james.jpg

    The boy's a Bluebird through and through

    Go get him Neil!

  2. #2

    Re: Dan James

    Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    dan james.jpg

    The boy's a Bluebird through and through

    Go get him Neil!
    He's got to catch him first...

  3. #3

    Re: Dan James

    Man City in for him in the summer

  4. #4

    Re: Dan James

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Man City in for him in the summer
    I hope not. From a welsh point of view and his own development we need him in a team where hell get game time. A season or 2 at a mid table premiere club would be good, look what its done for Brooks.

  5. #5

    Re: Dan James

    Quote Originally Posted by Fancydan View Post
    I hope not. From a welsh point of view and his own development we need him in a team where hell get game time. A season or 2 at a mid table premiere club would be good, look what its done for Brooks.
    From what Ive heard they want to loan him to a club in Spain, Getafe would be good

  6. #6
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    8,518

    Re: Dan James

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Man City in for him in the summer
    Wales Online claiming the interest is from Newcastle and Bournemouth.

    https://tbrfootball.com/some-newcast...p-speed-demon/

  7. #7

    Re: Dan James

    Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Wales Online claiming the interest is from Newcastle and Bournemouth.

    https://tbrfootball.com/some-newcast...p-speed-demon/
    I’m not sure what to reply to that

  8. #8

    Re: Dan James

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    From what Ive heard they want to loan him to a club in Spain, Getafe would be good
    It will be Girona if they loan him

  9. #9

    Re: Dan James

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    From what Ive heard they want to loan him to a club in Spain, Getafe would be good
    If true, Why? Just to get him off the wage bill?

  10. #10

    Re: Dan James

    Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    It will be Girona if they loan him
    Forgot they have their fingers in that pie

  11. #11

    Re: Dan James

    Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    It will be Girona if they loan him
    I might be victim to a whoosh here, but why on Earth would they loan him out?

  12. #12

    Re: Dan James

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    If true, Why? Just to get him off the wage bill?

    Not sure suppose he’s not ready and a season in Spain would make him more adapt to the way pep wants to play

  13. #13

    Re: Dan James

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Not sure suppose he’s not ready and a season in Spain would make him more adapt to the way pep wants to play
    Ah, got you, i thought you meant that the jacks were going to loan him out.

  14. #14

    Re: Dan James

    Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    I might be victim to a whoosh here, but why on Earth would they loan him out?
    If man city sign him theyd loan him out.

  15. #15

    Re: Dan James

    Jim white saying earlier that 5 out of the top 6 have enquired about him. Not Man City though.

  16. #16

    Re: Dan James

    https://www.skysports.com/football/n...l-from-swansea

    On his way to United, apparently.

    Not sure about that. Unless they plan to using him as a right winger, he's going to be (potentially) competing with Martial, Rashford and Sanchez for a starting berth.

  17. #17

    Re: Dan James

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    https://www.skysports.com/football/n...l-from-swansea

    On his way to United, apparently.

    Not sure about that. Unless they plan to using him as a right winger, he's going to be (potentially) competing with Martial, Rashford and Sanchez for a starting berth.
    This was reported on Radio Wales as well this morning. 15m according to them.

  18. #18

    Re: Dan James

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    https://www.skysports.com/football/n...l-from-swansea

    On his way to United, apparently.

    Not sure about that. Unless they plan to using him as a right winger, he's going to be (potentially) competing with Martial, Rashford and Sanchez for a starting berth.
    I'm not convinced all of those 3 will still be there

  19. #19

    Re: Dan James

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I'm not convinced all of those 3 will still be there
    Cant see Sanchez staying and they might see some offers this summer for Rashford which they might find hard to reject.

  20. #20

    Re: Dan James

    Great move for all involved. Especially the Swansea owners, the 15m will cover Wayne Rooneys wages for a while

  21. #21

    Re: Dan James

    I am not sure about this move if i am being honest.

    I would imagine that clubs are looking at David Brooks, a player coming from the championship playing well and his value doubling/trebling over a season, and think why don't we buy the player at the source.

    The issue for me is will Dan James be given the same platform that David Brooks has. James certainly has the pace and power to succeed at the top level, however will he now stagnate out on loan, or in the U23s.

  22. #22

    Re: Dan James

    Maybe Swansea can use some of their windfall to employ Cyril for at least another season.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •