+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Has football ever been better?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Has football ever been better?

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    the standard of football in the elite circles of the game is breath taking .god knows how the game will pan out in say 10 years time . the players are almost robotic now as it is . as for globalisation of the game particularly the prem league it must be pointed out , out of the 18 man spurs squad yesterday featured only 3 british players and Liverpool 5 players the night before . is that progress for the home nation teams ?
    Maths obviously isn't your strong point then, Mozz.

The Spurs squad actually contained six British players yesterday, while Liverpool's squad the night before contained eight. By comparison, the Barcelona squad contained just five Spaniards.

Re: Has football ever been better?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Maths obviously isn't your strong point then, Mozz.

The Spurs squad actually contained six British players yesterday, while Liverpool's squad the night before contained eight. By comparison, the Barcelona squad contained just five Spaniards.
    I got the team line ups from a web site yesterday obviously not right as it didn't mention ben davies and I thought that was odd . noticed tonight he came on as sub last night .I didn't see the game last night so took the line ups as gospel . Haven't seen too many brits in the arsenal line up tonight !