+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Alan Curtis no more Mr nice guy

Alan Curtis no more Mr nice guy

Re: Alan Curtis no more Mr nice guy

It's always the jacks that carry on like this, Trundle, monk, tate etc. I can't remember city players ever giving a F uck for the jacks on a night out or after a big win. I think it's because as a city and probably culturally, the place is very isolated, they need to throw a bit of shit over the fence so that we know that they're still about-****ing weird place.

Cheer up who?

Hes a prick

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    It's always the jacks that carry on like this, Trundle, monk, tate etc. I can't remember city players ever giving a F uck for the jacks on a night out or after a big win. I think it's because as a city and probably culturally, the place is very isolated, they need to throw a bit of shit over the fence so that we know that they're still about-****ing weird place.
    Except for the time on our open top bus parade to celebrate winning the championship our captain led a rendition of “You Jack Bastards we’re coming for you”

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
    Cheer up who?
    Didn’t understand a word of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
    Except for the time on our open top bus parade to celebrate winning the championship our captain led a rendition of “You Jack Bastards we’re coming for you”
    He got that wrong.

Tweet has been deleted- what did it say?

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/gary.clarke...04901225/?t=31

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    Allegedly it said I love Cardiff City, and think Trundle is a very fat chappy .

Leon Britton in there as well.

A chap in their Union Jack loving mates shirt at the forefront. I’ve no problem with fans who’ve had a pint or two singing songs like that, it’s part of fan culture, but professionals involved in the game is cringeworthy. I include any of our lot in that as well, that ‘Coming for you’ song at our promotion parade the other year was embarrassing as well. I’d rather have the attitude of ‘Swansea who???’ than sing about them. Some of our fans beggar belief on the issue, very often we’re involved in a tight, tense match against the likes of Sheffield United, Blackburn etc and the song ‘In their Swansea slums’ is being belted out. No doubt it’ll have an airing at Old Trafford today, I find it weird.