+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Danny Baker fired by the BBC and he's not happy about it.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Danny Baker fired by the BBC and he's not happy about it.

Percieving offence where no such offence is present is a trait of some human beings and not exclusive to any race. Misinterpreting innocent acts as hate crime (as may be the case regarding this particular thread) does absolutely nothing regarding real examples of racism. Quite the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Percieving offence where no such offence is present is a trait of some human beings and not exclusive to any race. Misinterpreting innocent acts as hate crime (as may be the case regarding this particular thread) does absolutely nothing regarding real examples of racism. Quite the opposite.
    How do you distinguish between who or what is racist? Do you just use your own judgement?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    How do you distinguish between who or what is racist? Do you just use your own judgement?
    Somtimes. At other times the law or an official body decides, having access to evidence and witness statements. Internet and media hysteria are not my bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    This is the thing for me - Nigel Farage has been mentioned in this thread and I reckon the reaction of an awful lot of people, myself included, would have been very different if he has posted exactly the same thing Danny Baker did.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    This is the thing for me - Nigel Farage has been mentioned in this thread and I reckon the reaction of an awful lot of people, myself included, would have been very different if he has posted exactly the same thing Danny Baker did.
    .or Raheem Sterling for that matter..