+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Football .. bloody hell!

Football .. bloody hell!

After the drama of the past two nights with both Liverpool and spurs getting to the CL final against the odds got me thinking , especially with spurs injury time goal that at got them through ( even I screamed and jumped up of my chair) you can beat last minute winners , nothing comes close to the euphoria you feel when it happens to you
    Up until this season 2 goals spring to mind that made me lose my shit like no other goals even tho both goals were equalisers
    The first was when I was 15 , JB Exocet against the JB’s the second was Ben Turners against Liverpool in the carling cup final
    I let really lost my shit both times and then this season it happened again twice
    Victors against Leicester, when trying getting back to my seat after half time , the gangway was so packed I just stood there amongst all the city fans for the second half , it was like the old days and when VC hit that shot it was bedlam in there and again when Zohore scuffed his shot that won us the game against Southampton in injury time
    I’m 54 now and you just can’t beat those feelings when it happens to your team
    Football I loves it

Re: Football .. bloody hell!

Chops goal against the jacks, koumas’ freekick against Doncaster really thought we was up after that

Got to agree on Ben Turner’s Wembley equaliser, if you could bottle a moment eh!!!

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Got to agree on Ben Turner’s Wembley equaliser, if you could bottle a moment eh!!!
    That and Scott Youngs goal v Leeds

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    That and Scott Youngs goal v Leeds
    Fergie’s v Arsenal, that was some moment 🤪🤪

It's the sport ,beyond all sport ,its a real world order .

Cambell's winner v QPR in the play off final, Whitts goal v Leicester in the play off semi. Kurt Nogan's winning goals in injury time when we were losing with 5 minutes to go, twice in a fortnight. LFW's equaliser at York......... you could go on and on and on, that's why we love football.