+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cyril the Swan

Re: Cyril the Swan

I was agreeing with Croesy Blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Something Blue View Post
    Agreed, I have family from Romania, you'd never meet a nicer group of people.

Apparently I need to get a F cking life because Jeffries thinks it's funny to stigmatise them as being.. Well God knows what he "thinks"

Bob Bank Spanker thinks it's ok though because Romanians don't read this board! Go on then mate stereotype an african.
    I’m really offended and upset now, as you spelt my name wrong

At least I don’t HIDE behind an alias, like a lot of the PC Brigade on here

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I agree, it is in very poor taste. I cannot imagine how offended all the swans must be!!!!
    I'm devastated

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post

So your name on your birth certificate is 'BLUETIT' ? That's different.

PC...get ****ed. Tony..say what you want..it's a free world...

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    PC...get ****ed. Tony..say what you want..it's a free world...
    No ones saying he can’t say what he wants though. But it’s a free world and people can say what they want about what he says.

Do you want it only one way? Or are you happy for people to say what they want as long as people who disagree can’t say what they want?

Your username is Bluetit

Someone rang his wife after an argument on here recently too, if there’s ever an argument for keeping your identity secret it’s that.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    I’m sure he’ll return to apologise to the Romanians who frequent the board.
    I know of one who is a season ticket holder.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Your username is Bluetit
    When I joined this board, everyone had a STRANGE name, BUT in your profile you had the chance to put your PROPER name or HIDE

I’ve never hidden in my life, so my full name went on there .

If things have changed, I wouldn’t have a clue, but just for clarity, I am Tony Jefferies, and if anyone wants me, I can be contacted on 07976574343

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Someone rang his wife after an argument on here recently too, if there’s ever an argument for keeping your identity secret it’s that.

WHY !!!!

Bit of a shithouse are you

Man up

When I joined this board, everyone had a STRANGE name, BUT in your profile you had the chance to put your PROPER name or HIDE

If things have changed, I wouldn’t have a clue, but just for clarity, I am Tony Jefferies, and if anyone wants me, I can be contacted on 07976574343

Cheers
    Well. Fair point then Tony

Cheers
    It’s Jeffries 😂😂😂 and the brown dye is in my van Toni😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    It’s Jeffries 😂😂😂 and the brown dye is in my van Toni😂😂😂😂
    Am I allowed to say brown? It’s Russett Brown actually 😱

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    It’s Jeffries ������ and the brown dye is in my van Toni��������
    It’s jeffEries, extra EEEEE see

When will people realise no one gets offended at stuff like this.
    Except the poster a few posts up who said he finds it “extremely offensive” ?!?!?

WHY !!!!

Bit of a shithouse are you

Man up
    No but there are some right lunatics on here. Someone rang your wife and upset her because of a post you made on here. If you want to open yourself up to people like that fair enough.

You’re not a shithouse and you got shit because you revealed your identity. Someone rang TLG’s work because they knew who he was too.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
    Except the poster a few posts up who said he finds it “extremely offensive” ?!?!?
    Did they say they were offended by it though?

It is an offensive comment, but that’s not the reason telling jokes like that are bad. Offending people isn’t the end of the world in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    I attended the disabled fans forum at Swansea City last night as one of the young lads I support is a Jack. The events are pretty good in all fairness in terms of inclusion etc.

We were told by the representatives of Swansea that Cyril won't be at the Liberty next season due to 'ongoing financial restraints'.

I asked if things really were that bad down there and I was told that there are "very tough times ahead".

Pretty poor if even their mascot if facing the axe. You'd think that someone could do it on a voluntary basis? Doesn't matter what club you support, I think everyone will agree that football mascots bring a lot of joy to little'uns and others.
    I knew one of the guys who used to be Cyril and he never charged the club anything.

I saw less than a dozen games when we were in the EPL and I'm not inclined to give money to the new owners. They'll only use it to pay one of their US based players who has a predilection for spending it on geriatric hookers. Allegedly.

No but there are some right lunatics on here. Someone rang your wife and upset her because of a post you made on here. If you want to open yourself up to people like that fair enough.

You’re not a shithouse and you got shit because you revealed your identity. Someone rang TLG’s work because they knew who he was too.
    So “WHO ARE YOU” ??????

Or do you prefer hiding, instead of being open with people

So “WHO ARE YOU” ??????

Or do you prefer hiding, instead of being open with people
    I’ve told you why I remain anonymous, I wouldn’t let some of the creeps on here have my name if you paid me. If you can’t see that after some prick shouted at your wife on the phone fair play.

Why does it even matter who I am? I’m not using this account to abuse anyone. Why are you so interested?

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    I attended the disabled fans forum at Swansea City last night as one of the young lads I support is a Jack. The events are pretty good in all fairness in terms of inclusion etc.

We were told by the representatives of Swansea that Cyril won't be at the Liberty next season due to 'ongoing financial restraints'.

I asked if things really were that bad down there and I was told that there are "very tough times ahead".

Pretty poor if even their mascot if facing the axe. You'd think that someone could do it on a voluntary basis? Doesn't matter what club you support, I think everyone will agree that football mascots bring a lot of joy to little'uns and others.
    And yet there are still some on Planet Swans who wont have a bad word said about that cúnt Jenkins and co.

Embarrassing