Click here for Cardiff City personalised gift shop
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 118

Thread: What goes and what doesn’t on this board.

  1. #61

    Re: What goes and what doesn’t on this board.

    Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    And openly defending racism reflects even less well on you.
    And here in lies the problem. When a poster posts a quip about black people all being thieves, it’s racist. When another poster posts a quip about scousers all being thieves, it’s banter.

  2. #62

    Re: What goes and what doesn’t on this board.

    Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    What a load of shite - you're saying people should tolerate racism out of respect for what racists feel in their 'hearts and minds'? ... you f ucking plum.!
    That’s not what he’s saying. Why are you so aggressive?

  3. #63

    Re: What goes and what doesn’t on this board.

    Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    A fact I'd like to know is why you chose your username?

    As for the "facts" which you "give", I reckon that they are mostly just your opinions. You call people out for their opinions nearly every single day.

    If you tell people that what they feel in their hearts and what they believe in their minds is wrong and wicked, then they will despise you.

    You are not a moral authority.
    I agree with your point. Problem is Croesy thinks he’s right about everything, when he’s just another invisible voice on a 2 bit MB. Then you’ve got the poster called Lardy, who thinks people lose sleep over his slavering bullshit. You couldn’t make it up!
    Although quite a few on here attempt to.

  4. #64

    Re: What goes and what doesn’t on this board.

    Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    I agree with your point. Problem is Croesy thinks he’s right about everything, when he’s just another invisible voice on a 2 bit MB. Then you’ve got the poster called Lardy, who thinks people lose sleep over his slavering bullshit. You couldn’t make it up!
    Although quite a few on here attempt to.
    Well you've spent every day talking about it since, and it's now (checks time)

    It's a great example of the Barbara Streisand effect.

    By the way, does anyone consider Scouse as a race?

  5. #65

    Re: What goes and what doesn’t on this board.

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Well you've spent every day talking about it since, and it's now (checks time)

    It's a great example of the Barbara Streisand effect.

    By the way, does anyone consider Scouse as a race?
    Na, it more of a stew

  6. #66
    International
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Baku, Azerbaijan
    Posts
    6,134

    Re: What goes and what doesn’t on this board.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    The other one started it by using the phrase Liberal Elite, which has a political meaning.
    I don''t think he meant 'liberal' in the political sense with a capital L.

  7. #67

    Re: What goes and what doesn’t on this board.

    Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    But he didn’t call out a shit racist joke on the Madrid flights thread. Why not?
    I don’t read every thread pal.

    Stop being racist and sexist lads and I’ll stop calling it out. You’re welcome to go through my posts and highlight anything controversial.

    Or you’re welcome to disagree with the points. But when your argument is “liberal elites!” And having a go that I chose a username I don’t think you’ve got much of an argument.

    The exact people who cry about “safe spaces” want to say whatever they want without being challenged.

  8. #68

    Re: What goes and what doesn’t on this board.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    You concluded I was 'right wing' without any basis , you don't even know me!
    What’s wrong with being right wing?

  9. #69

    Re: What goes and what doesn’t on this board.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    You concluded I was 'right wing' without any basis , you don't even know me!
    Mate you were calling people faux liberal elites one page ago and now you’re offended because someone says you lean right politically? You used a literal insult ffs and he didn’t.

  10. #70

    Re: What goes and what doesn’t on this board.

    I'm board

  11. #71

    Re: What goes and what doesn’t on this board.

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I'm board
    Plywood or MDF?

  12. #72

    Re: What goes and what doesn’t on this board.

    Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    Mate you were calling people faux liberal elites one page ago and now you’re offended because someone says you lean right politically? You used a literal insult ffs and he didn’t.
    Do you honestly think he meant 'Right Wing' in a 'just off centre' right wing?
    He meant it as a racist far right insult.
    Let' not pretend.

  13. #73

    Re: What goes and what doesn’t on this board.

    Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    What’s wrong with being right wing?
    Nothing there good a bad in all sorts of life ,left ,right or centre .

    Being a conservative minded person doesnt make you evil, I know some lovely people who vote and believe that way .

    Ironically most of us live in a personal conservative way, when it comes to one's money and choices

    It does appear though some have guilt and lash out when still exploiting and enjoying the conservative capitalist environment we all live in ,and benefit from .

    I've always voted as a socialist, but embrace that some conservative measures have added benefits to society ,and one parties view us not always right .

    We all enjoy the spoils
    that puts us in the top league of a comfort zone , never had a socialist chip on the shoulder though .

  14. #74
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    29,072
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: What goes and what doesn’t on this board.

    Awww, nothing changes

  15. #75

    Re: What goes and what doesn’t on this board.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    Do you honestly think he meant 'Right Wing' in a 'just off centre' right wing?
    He meant it as a racist far right insult.
    Let' not pretend.
    But I did, if you’re throwing around insult like the liberal elite you must be.

    Weird you’ve taken such offence to it too. People are always calling people snowflakes on here for saying racism and sexism are bad but you’ve got very offended at being called right wing after using a right wing insult.

    Maybe you need to find a safer space?

  16. #76

    Re: What goes and what doesn’t on this board.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Awww, nothing changes
    HooRay

    Common sense and comedy returns to CCMB

    How much was the transfer fee

  17. #77
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    29,072
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: What goes and what doesn’t on this board.

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    HooRay

    Common sense and comedy returns to CCMB

    How much was the transfer fee
    50 jars of coconut oil

    I never left, just busy selling vegan sausage rolls these days

  18. #78

    Re: What goes and what doesn’t on this board.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    50 jars of coconut oil

    I never left, just busy selling vegan sausage rolls these days
    Contradiction in it you can’t use the words sausage and vegan, in the same sentence, Shirley

    Where’s the Gluten-free option

  19. #79
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    29,072
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: What goes and what doesn’t on this board.

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Contradiction in it you can’t use the words sausage and vegan, in the same sentence, Shirley

    Where’s the Gluten-free option
    Don't you start, I've had that every day for months

    I will find out for you

  20. #80

    Re: What goes and what doesn’t on this board.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    50 jars of coconut oil

    I never left, just busy selling vegan sausage rolls these days
    Sausages made from vegans?

  21. #81
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    29,072
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: What goes and what doesn’t on this board.

    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Sausages made from vegans?
    You would think so going on some peoples reactions

  22. #82

    Re: What goes and what doesn’t on this board.

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Contradiction in it you can’t use the words sausage and vegan, in the same sentence, Shirley

    Where’s the Gluten-free option
    The etymology of the word sausage is that it's derived from the latin 'salsicus' meaning seasoned with salt, so yes you can.

  23. #83

    Re: What goes and what doesn’t on this board.

    Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    The etymology of the word sausage is that it's derived from the latin 'salsicus' meaning seasoned with salt, so yes you can.
    Ooooo, get you sir are you implying Mrs Steve R likes a salty sausage

  24. #84

    Re: What goes and what doesn’t on this board.

    Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    The etymology of the word sausage is that it's derived from the latin 'salsicus' meaning seasoned with salt, so yes you can.
    And the Latin word for sausage was 'botulus' from which we have, as it were, botulism......

  25. #85
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    29,072
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: What goes and what doesn’t on this board.

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Ooooo, get you sir are you implying Mrs Steve R likes a salty sausage
    Does that 'go on this board'

  26. #86

    Re: What goes and what doesn’t on this board.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Does that 'go on this board'
    Na, to many snowflakes on here to have fun and games

  27. #87
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    29,072
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: What goes and what doesn’t on this board.

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Na, to many snowflakes on here to have fun and games


    Talking of fun and games, I don't have to work many weekends now so I'm looking forward to some days out on the tit next season

  28. #88

    Re: What goes and what doesn’t on this board.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post


    Talking of fun and games, I don't have to work many weekends now so I'm looking forward to some days out on the tit next season
    you can’t beat, being on the TIT

  29. #89

    Re: What goes and what doesn’t on this board.

    Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    And here in lies the problem. When a poster posts a quip about black people all being thieves, it’s racist. When another poster posts a quip about scousers all being thieves, it’s banter.
    Do you actually think that Scouse is a race? F**king hell

  30. #90

    Re: What goes and what doesn’t on this board.

    Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Do you actually think that Scouse is a race? F**king hell
    Where did I say scouse is a race you ****ing prize plum!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •