+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What goes and what doesn’t on this board.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: What goes and what doesn’t on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    Why is labelling Scousers thieves not as harmful as labelling blacks thieves?
    Because the history of racism that’s still affecting black people to this day. Scousers aren’t less likely to get jobs for being scouse, scousers aren’t More likely to be arrested for be scouse, scousers aren’t more likely to be arrested just for being Scouse. Racist jokes even if not intended to be hateful help spread and keep alive these prejudices.

This isn’t a complex or baseless issue, there’s plenty of stuff you can look up if you’re interested.

I wouldn’t tell a scousers are thieves joke because I’m not an unfunny bore, I wouldn’t tell a black people are thieves joke because I’m not an unfunny racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I wouldn’t tell a scousers are thieves joke because I’m not an unfunny bore, .
    That’s a matter of opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Because the history of racism that’s still affecting black people to this day. Scousers aren’t less likely to get jobs for being scouse, scousers aren’t More likely to be arrested for be scouse, scousers aren’t more likely to be arrested just for being Scouse. Racist jokes even if not intended to be hateful help spread and keep alive these prejudices.

This isn’t a complex or baseless issue, there’s plenty of stuff you can look up if you’re interested.

I wouldn’t tell a scousers are thieves joke because I’m not an unfunny bore, I wouldn’t tell a black people are thieves joke because I’m not an unfunny racist.
    You’re a self-appointed accuser, judge and censor, condemning “wrongthink” and “politically incorrect” contributions. You seem to believe that you are the moral authority on any and all subjects.

To quote the King James Bible, Matthew 7:1
    “Judge not, that ye be not judged”.

I find it very odd that you took the username “Croesy Blue” after it had been discarded by the old “Croesy Blue” aka “The Gourmet” and aka “Nick”. He was a fantasist, a bullshitter, an alcoholic Tory from Cwmbran called Mark I think.

Why did you start using his former username?

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    You’re a self-appointed accuser, judge and censor, condemning “wrongthink” and “politically incorrect” contributions. You seem to believe that you are the moral authority on any and all subjects.

To quote the King James Bible, Matthew 7:1
    “Judge not, that ye be not judged”.

I find it very odd that you took the username “Croesy Blue” after it had been discarded by the old “Croesy Blue” aka “The Gourmet” and aka “Nick”. He was a fantasist, a bullshitter, an alcoholic Tory from Cwmbran called Mark I think.

Why did you start using his former username?
    Bravo, Sir. Bravo.

Nail. Head.