+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: What goes and what doesn’t on this board.

Re: What goes and what doesn’t on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    This is what I mean about pulling teeth. If you and others want to be pedantic, then there is only one race on the planet. The human race.
    The crux of my question, as you and others already know, is why it’s acceptable on here, to stereotype scousers as thieves, but not acceptable to stereotype Black people as thieves.?
    Maybe it’s time for the organ grinder Mike Morris to answer instead of the monkeys like you and Croesy.
    Telling a racist joke is worse than telling a scouse joke though and plenty of people have said why. What are you so upset at?

You can’t say things like there’s only one race when you’re telling jokes about black people being thieves.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Telling a racist joke is worse than telling a scouse joke though and plenty of people have said why. What are you so upset at?

You can’t say things like there’s only one race when you’re telling jokes about black people being thieves.
    You’ve lost me now. There is only one race on this planet. Humans. We are all made up of different skin colours, nationalities, beliefs etc..
    Stereotyping scousers, be they black white or Chinese as thieves seems ok on here.
    Stereotyping black people in general as thieves doesn’t go down on here. That’s my whole point.
    Too many folk on here love being offended on behalf of others.

Again no one is taking offence they’re just pointing out racist jokes are bad.

No one has said stereotyping scousers is ok, but it’s been pointed out that it isn’t as bad as stereotyping a race and people have even spelt out why it’s not as bad.

What an entertaining thread

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    What an entertaining thread
    Just seen this thread. Shades of this messageboard from a few years ago.

Banned

It's not so much WHAT goes and doesn't but WHO.

Clearly some people are allowed to do things that other people cannot.

I don’t even know who you are ffs

This thread isn’t even about me you weird ****
    Rubbish. You always make these threads all about you. It’s what you thrive on.

Youre like a traffic warden hiding around the corner ready to pounce on anyone who dares to have a different opinion.

Your faux outrage is nauseating.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Where did I say scouse is a race you ****ing prize plum!
    If you weren't comparing the two then your post makes literally no sense. It's just two separate unrelated sentences. Making a bit of a fool of yourself here mate, maybe time to walk away

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post

Youre like a traffic warden hiding around the corner ready to pounce on anyone who dares to have a different opinion.

This is so ****ing weird!

You just don’t like what I say because you’re a bigot and it makes you feel uncomfortable.

Im all for them having their own bars. Dont have to watch them mincing about and screeching when trying to watch the football down my local.

You just don’t like what I say because you’re a bigot and it makes you feel uncomfortable.
    Triggered

You seem to be the one with the “faux outrage”.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    You seem to be the one with the “faux outrage”.
    Not outraged in the slightest

Not outraged in the slightest
    You posted this

And said you “hated me”

Only one person triggered and outraged here pal. I don’t even know who you are and I’m living in your head rent free 🕺

You posted this

And said you “hated me”

Only one person triggered and outraged here pal. I don’t even know who you are and I’m living in your head rent free ��
    OK Meghan

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    OK Meghan
    I didn’t even know what that means mate

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Just seen this thread. Shades of this messageboard from a few years ago.
    I know. 😂

Love all the changes of direction as well. One question does remain unanswered though, which would be fun to understand and that is why did Croesy Blue change his name? I seem to recall he was some sort of cyber bully towards the original Croesy, but I can’t remember the detail.

Can you fill in the gaps CB?

I’ve only skimmed this thread and it seems like a number of bald men fighting over a comb.

Common sense should tell you what is and isn’t acceptable. Some topics that are sensitive can be discussed if it doesn’t descend into childish squabbling.

I think it’s time to close this as a few don’t come out of it too well.