+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Annunziata Rees Mogg

Annunziata Rees Mogg

Was reading this twitter thread
    https://twitter.com/SheRa_Marley/sta...646496259?s=19

About Jacob Rees moggs' sister, my initial thoughts were that she could well be a functioning psychopath.

But then something reminded me, I'm sure back in the annals of history someone (a regular poster) posted on this message board that they essentially did the same thing, looked for ways to profit from investments after human tragedies. Am I imagining that or does anyone else remember that?

Re: Annunziata Rees Mogg

A damn sight better looking than her gormless brother.

Yeah I think it was the All Seeing I. I think he had a background in finance and suggested that disasters happen and when they do more money goes into that area so it was reasonable/pragmatic/an example of the callous heart of capitalism to invest in that. The question is how much of a leap is it from this mentality to neglecting to have proper state investment in vulnerable areas in the first place?

I don't know who it was on here who said that - there are a few potential culprits.

It doesn't surprise me that she thinks that way though, her brother is the same and their father wrote the book on disaster capitalism.
    The whole lot of them are scum.

Seem it's something she said back in 2006 - 13 yrs ago, which has been dragged up by this woman, probably for purely political reasons...

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    Yeah I think it was the All Seeing I. I think he had a background in finance and suggested that disasters happen and when they do more money goes into that area so it was reasonable/pragmatic/an example of the callous heart of capitalism to invest in that. The question is how much of a leap is it from this mentality to neglecting to have proper state investment in vulnerable areas in the first place?
    Yes that's the fella, I wonder whatever happened to him.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Seem it's something she said back in 2006 - 13 yrs ago, which has been dragged up by this woman, probably for purely political reasons...
    Yeah imagine holding a politician to account for having 0 morals 13 years ago, I’m sure she’s changed and isn’t a complete sociopath still despite her views still giving that impression.

She's a sort .

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Yes that's the fella, I wonder whatever happened to him.
    I think he's heading up the avalanche division at Morgan Stanley.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Yeah imagine holding a politician to account for having 0 morals 13 years ago, I’m sure she’s changed and isn’t a complete sociopath still despite her views still giving that impression.
    If everyone was held to account for something they may have said so many years ago the world as we know it would probably cease to function

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    If everyone was held to account for something they may have said so many years ago the world as we know it would probably cease to function
    Your right, even the backbencher JC was very quite radical of thought as well.