Quote Originally Posted by Lord Dargavel View Post
Having just read this article it doesn’t seem to have any sound reasoning to get rid of Neil Warnock other than a thinly veiled assessment that he is a footballing dinosaur who is an obstacle to the club being an inclusive, forward thinking, community outreach project. Ball players like Kavanagh, Ramsey or GABBIDON !!!

Come on, Gabbs was tidy enough but describing him as a ball player on par with Rambo??

A young manager (I assume under 30 and of snowflake mindset) who is ideally Welsh? Why? Do the top 6 have a local manager or do they have the best their money can buy?

She then trots out several younger managers who have been generally successful (to a point) as if you simply need visit the up and coming young bright thing aisle at Manager-R-Us.

She then rambles on incoherently before detailing how this has become much of a chore for her. Well, if seeing City try their luck against the best in the land in front of 30,000+ is a chore, then she is best off going to watch Bala Town where she can enjoy the experience so much more.

All in all, it seems to me that she is advocating her vision of the Cardiff City perfect for her, rather than for a manager best placed to deliver success for the many.

What a load of tosh !!!
That is what I thought