Click here for Cardiff City personalised gift shop
Results 1 to 26 of 26

Thread: James to Man utd

  1. #1

    James to Man utd

    Is it good for Wales or if he does not get game time a bad move?

  2. #2

    Re: James to Man utd

    I just think he needs to move to a club that will play him week in and out , if he goes to Utd we wont get a chance as they stumble downwards , and he suffers from playing in a struggling side .

    I'd say to him , go too Cardiff for a season at least , build on your career dont burn it it away , too soon and early, for a fast buck.

  3. #3

    Re: James to Man utd

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I just think he needs to move to a club that will play him week in and out , if he goes to Utd we wont get a chance as they stumble downwards , and he suffers from playing in a struggling side .

    I'd say to him , go too Cardiff for a season at least , build on your career dont burn it it away , too soon and early, for a fast buck.
    Would be well happy with that

  4. #4

    Re: James to Man utd

    Good move for him and there's no way he could turn it down if up to him.

    If he is good enough he will be around the squad, if not he will get a loan to the championship or lower prem.

  5. #5

    Re: James to Man utd

    Man U are about to be set back years with OGS.

    Good move for James though.

  6. #6

    Re: James to Man utd

    Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Man U are about to be set back years with OGS.

    Good move for James though.
    There's rumours that OGS own career is now in doubt , wouldn't it be funny City beating them and he goes , highly unlikely but funny .

    What a mess Utd are .

  7. #7
    International
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Baku, Azerbaijan
    Posts
    5,951

    Re: James to Man utd

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    There's rumours that OGS own career is now in doubt , wouldn't it be funny City beating them and he goes , highly unlikely but funny .

    What a mess Utd are .
    I seem to recall that Red Nose was the person who recommended him to City. I wonder how much influence he had in getting him into United this time. It could make you begin to doubt his judgement!!!

  8. #8

    Re: James to Man utd

    Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Man U are about to be set back years with OGS.

    Good move for James though.
    Good move for the lad if they play him,but could be left on the bench that would be terrible for such a talent.

  9. #9

    Re: James to Man utd

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    There's rumours that OGS own career is now in doubt , wouldn't it be funny City beating them and he goes , highly unlikely but funny .

    What a mess Utd are .
    Rumours? You mean Mersons article? Ole is going nowhere, and idiot comments like on City forums are just fun to watch. Like the ones on Bielsa. Everyone knows how shit that squad is, and it was hit by injuries. Just like Tottenham. Arsenal and Chelsaea. And now Loverpool. It's embarrassing reading some of you comments. Show me one move Ole has done wrong!? 😂

  10. #10

    Re: James to Man utd

    Terrible move for him, he won't play. He should go to one of the promoted teams, or a Bourenmouth/Watford

  11. #11

    Re: James to Man utd

    Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Terrible move for him, he won't play. He should go to one of the promoted teams, or a Bourenmouth/Watford
    Man U or Bournemouth or Watford. Difficult choice that.

  12. #12

    Re: James to Man utd

    Daniel James? Never.

  13. #13

    Re: James to Man utd

    Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Man U or Bournemouth or Watford. Difficult choice that.
    Bournemouth if Fraser leaves.

  14. #14

    Re: James to Man utd

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Bournemouth if Fraser leaves.
    That would be a good move

  15. #15

    Re: James to Man utd

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Bournemouth if Fraser leaves.
    Im 99.9999% certain James would choose Man U over Bournemouth.

  16. #16

    Re: James to Man utd

    Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Man U or Bournemouth or Watford. Difficult choice that.
    Says a lot about Man U these days that I genuinely am not sure if you're being sarcastic or not

  17. #17

    Re: James to Man utd

    Look at Rambo. Has to try his luck at the highest level

  18. #18

    Re: James to Man utd

    Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Look at Rambo. Has to try his luck at the highest level
    Not saying this as a Cardiff-Swansea thing but he's not as good as Rambo. He's insanely fast and has a lot of potential but Rambo's one of the best players Wales has ever produced

  19. #19

    Re: James to Man utd

    Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Im 99.9999% certain James would choose Man U over Bournemouth.
    Frazer is the key man at Bournmouth, so it would be a fantastic opportunity for any developing young player to play that left-wing role. Although Man Utd is the bigger club, it is not necessarily the best move for James at this stage in his career, and he would need to weigh up the pros and the cons of any move.

  20. #20

    Re: James to Man utd

    Poor man's MWL

  21. #21

    Re: James to Man utd

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Poor man's MWL
    Mathaniel Wendez Laing?

  22. #22

    Re: James to Man utd

    Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Mathaniel Wendez Laing?
    Easy for you to say , tough to type when.pissed lol

  23. #23

    Re: James to Man utd

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Frazer is the key man at Bournmouth, so it would be a fantastic opportunity for any developing young player to play that left-wing role. Although Man Utd is the bigger club, it is not necessarily the best move for James at this stage in his career, and he would need to weigh up the pros and the cons of any move.
    Wages will come into the equation and cloud his judgement.
    Sanchez’s started a bidding war and look where that has got him.

  24. #24

    Re: James to Man utd

    Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    Wages will come into the equation and cloud his judgement.
    Sanchez’s started a bidding war and look where that has got him.
    Hmm rich ?

  25. #25

    Re: James to Man utd

    Sid James to Man Utd would be an improvement after watching them today, Carry On Football 😂😂😂😂

  26. #26

    Re: James to Man utd

    Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    Wages will come into the equation and cloud his judgement.
    Sanchez’s started a bidding war and look where that has got him.
    True, but I've have thought game-time was a more valuable commodity for young players. Can Man Utd guarantee him that he will start 99.9999% of the games?

    Sanchez left Man City in search of competative games, which also resulted in him being capped by England, so you could say his decision was based on football and not money.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •