+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Right at the last, a result to remember 2018/19 by for Cardiff City.

Right at the last, a result to remember 2018/19 by for Cardiff City.

Re: Right at the last, a result to remember 2018/19 by for Cardiff City.

If Warnock did PR he would have instructd the team to lose. All he achieved yesterday was the rubbing of more salt into our fresh and raw wounds!

Paul , Warnock has said a few times during the season, that he had to stop VT from spending too much money, I take it that he is referring to the fact that players we went after, VT was willing to spend the money but that Warnock thought that said players were overpriced and not worth the money. As a final thought from me, I would like us to go for Neil Maupay gets loads of goals and is tremendous at holding up the ball and bringing other players into play. Perhaps Warnock is looking at this type of player, which would cost us big money!

Maupay is one of the few players that we really should go after.

Would he fit in. I think if his personality is right he would thrive with us.

We were unbelievable yesterday. Etheridge made one of the finest fingertip saves I have ever seen onto the post.

Bloody great way to finish. A day I thought I would not live to see.

Anyone you thinks that match didn’t matter needed to see the London mancs sitting miserable on my train back to The City