+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Brighton sack Hughton

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Brighton sack Hughton

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I read, and believed, a season preview back in August which said that Brighton had the best recruitment network in the Premier League - the writer based this on the signings of Gross and Propper who had been instrumental in keeping them in the Premier League in 17/18 and had not cost much by the standards of the division. Nine months later such a claim looks a very hollow one - Brighton bought disastrously last summer and it seems that Hughton is carrying the can for that.

Although the football we played would be pretty defensive, I wouldn't be too unhappy with Hughton being our manager - he's definitely a very good manager at Championship level and I feel he has been an unlucky one in the Premier League.

Not sure if I'd want to go to Brighton if I was Graham Potter, I feel he can do better than them if he hangs on for a while.
    Why would Potter hang on at Swansea if he's offered a job in the Premier League? They're probably going to sell their best players this summer.

Re: Brighton sack Hughton

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    Why would Potter hang on at Swansea if he's offered a job in the Premier League? They're probably going to sell their best players this summer.
    Because another one will be along shortly.