+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Man City interested in City youngster.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Man City interested in City youngster.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    If he is that good why haven’t we been playing him especially instead of our centre back Manga!
    I thought Coxe was a right back ?
    If that’s the case start playing him. It is a position we have needed to fill for some time.

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    I thought Coxe was a right back ?
    If that’s the case start playing him. It is a position we have needed to fill for some time.
    He can play on either side as a full back or wing back, but he's probably more effective on the right.

Coxe is a modern day full back with the stamina and strength to get up and down his side of the pitch for ninety minutes and, as such, doesn't strike me as the sort of player our manager prefers to have in that position.

I'm a fan of Coxe and believe that he should have had more first team experience by now, but it does surprise me that no one seems to have come in to take him on loan - with it being nearly two years since his sole first team appearance, there has to be a real danger of him stagnating in his early twenties at Cardiff just like so many others have done.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    He can play on either side as a full back or wing back, but he's probably more effective on the right.

Coxe is a modern day full back with the stamina and strength to get up and down his side of the pitch for ninety minutes and, as such, doesn't strike me as the sort of player our manager prefers to have in that position.

I'm a fan of Coxe and believe that he should have had more first team experience by now, but it does surprise me that no one seems to have come in to take him on loan - with it being nearly two years since his sole first team appearance, there has to be a real danger of him stagnating in his early twenties at Cardiff just like so many others have done.
    It's now or never for him. I just don't think this story adds up, unless the club have blocked loan approaches how can Man City rate him while L1/2 clubs not want him on loan? If it is true, hopefully he gets given a shot in pre season.