+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why on earth would Tan want to get back into the Premier League?

Re: Why on earth would Tan want to get back into the Premier League?

any striker with us would have been isolated quite a bit - I'm not sure Sala would have been the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadstool View Post
    any striker with us would have been isolated quite a bit - I'm not sure Sala would have been the answer.
    If he could have put the ball in the hole a few times it may have kept us up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Tan showed absolutely no ambition to stay in the Premier League during the last campaign.

If he truly believed the PL was the Land Flowing With Milk and Honey, he would have spent more rather than sanctioning the signings of two donkeys in the January transfer window.

Why does anyone think it would be different next time around?
    Tan has been the best owner we’ had since I’ve supported the club 1958, and we have had more success under him than any other owner. Look at the clubs accounts to see how much has been spent not make up figures! Tan wealth is quoted at £600m and he has put 100m + into our club, one sixth of his fortune and he has always said he will sell to the right person! Do you know any billionaires? The Jacks thought they had found the right owners! Be careful what you wish for!