+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Things Mums Say!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The Things Mums Say!

I was in Tesco earlier and there were two kids giving their mother hell, poor woman trying to fill the trolley up, tired etc and the kids are having a pop at each over (Most of us have been there) By this time she'd had enough and she pointed towards the security bloke and said 'If you two don't stop, that man over there in the blue uniform will arrest you and put you in the Tesco cell, underneath the store' It seemed to work Got me thinking of my own mother pretending to call the Kids Home when my sister and i were kicking off when we were kids, we'd go ****ing hysterical! Poor Mothers, they don't half put up with some shit from kids! Did anyone else's Mum have a way of making you or your siblings behave?

International

Re: The Things Mums Say!

Wait till your father gets home.......................... That was more than enough!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Wait till your father gets home.......................... That was more than enough!!!
    My mum said that to me when I was 5. Been waiting 37 years for the prick to get back!

My mam used to say that. The last time she said it was in 1991.

He's still not home...

Overheard my mother talking to one of her friends about me, “Price of football boots!!! And he’ll only have those La di dahs”

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Overheard my mother talking to one of her friends about me, “Price of football boots!!! And he’ll only have those La di dahs”
    Quality I can remember my mother arriving home with my first ever pair of football boots, they were a size one from Olivers, they'd managed to give me two 'right footed' boots, i can remember the old man trying to bend the toe of the shoe the opposite way in order to replicate a left boot Didn't work.

I told my two boys, when they assured me they cleaned their teeth before bed (they hadn't!) that the men in the lab can forensically test to see if the toothbrush had been used. They ran upstairs and cleaned their teeth immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    I told my two boys, when they assured me they cleaned their teeth before bed (they hadn't!) that the men in the lab can forensically test to see if the toothbrush had been used. They ran upstairs and cleaned their teeth immediately.
    Uncle Buck is a great film

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Quality I can remember my mother arriving home with my first ever pair of football boots, they were a size one from Olivers, they'd managed to give me two 'right footed' boots, i can remember the old man trying to bend the toe of the shoe the opposite way in order to replicate a left boot Didn't work.
    Oliver’s Spot Kick👍

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Oliver’s Spot Kick👍
    Sizzlers from Primark-They'd make you run faster.

What kids say.....

Was once in a queue at the checkout in Tesco. Woman with full conveyor of shopping. Little girl sat in the trolley seat....

“Mummy, Mummy!!!”

Why were you eating Daddy’s willy this morning

Woman walks straight out of store leaving shopping on the belt

20 years ago... still tell the story whenever opportunity presents

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    What kids say.....

Was once in a queue at the checkout in Tesco. Woman with full conveyor of shopping. Little girl sat in the trolley seat....

“Mummy, Mummy!!!”

Why were you eating Daddy’s willy this morning

Woman walks straight out of store leaving shopping on the belt

20 years ago... still tell the story whenever opportunity presents
    Another harmless thread infected by smut 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

If you don't eat all of your dinner then I'll warm it up in the morning and you can eat it for breakfast

Did that ever happen?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    If you don't eat all of your dinner then I'll warm it up in the morning and you can eat it for breakfast

Did that ever happen?
    Every Monday, cracking fry up ������

My nana used to say: "Don't pick your nose, have a biscuit".

This

If you fall off there and break your leg dont come running to me.

International

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    This
    Thing was, hard as my father was, he never lifted a finger to any of us. Just him being 'mad' was enough. The house would be in total silence until we went to bed.

Thing was, hard as my father was, he never lifted a finger to any of us. Just him being 'mad' was enough. The house would be in total silence until we went to bed.
    My dad always used to count slowly, but forcefully, to three.
    But he never got past two.

When a mother grabs her kid by the arm and tries to smack him while he tries to get away and forces her to rotate on the spot whilst flailing at him I sometimes wonder if kids circle in the opposite direction in the southern hemisphere...

Interesting thread! My mother was a feisty woman considering she was 5ft and 7 stone soaking wet. She'd always intervene if she saw something that was going on in the street that she knew was wrong and generally did a great job of it. She was in Tescos in Albany Road one day when she was about 85 and witnessed a rough woman badly beating up her very small child. With no hesitation she grabbed the woman's hand and gave her a right dressing down and threatened to call social services and get the kids taken away frpm her. It worked, and after the woman left several people came up to her to congratulate her on her actions. She told them how they should all be ashamed of themselves for standing and just watching before letting an 85 year old sort it out, too bloody right mam

I always wondered who the evil Dr Banardo was I'd be sent to live with.

Never in my house, my old man used to get in from work every night about 8ish saying he’d worked late, yeah right, he’d been in The New Dock Tavern since about 5. My mother was a bit of an old fashioned Irish stock Catholic matriarch, she was the disciplinarian, the old man liked a pint, the quiet life with the attitude of ‘You sort it out Mary’. Don’t think he ever raised his voice to me while my mother threatened me with the boiler stick on many an occasion 😂😂😂

International

The dreaded boiler stick. I'd forgotten all about that! 😆😅🤣

I'll smack you so hard you won't sit down for a week.