Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WBA v Villa

Re: WBA v Villa

Villa score and head to Wembley.

WBA stay in the Championship

Shame.

WBA were horribly negative over both games. Thought villa were there for the taking for all the pretty passing they created next to nothing in either game

Villa keeper came off his line early for first two pens/saves.

Villa should be made to suffer the consequences of their dreadful financial mismanagement over the last five seasons or so and, with Leeds likely to see off Derby tonight, the two sides that I definitely did not want to go up from the Play Offs will be contesting the Final.

Was very disappointed by the Baggies over the two games. I've not seen as much Championship football as I normally do this season and have been surprised by how inconsistent they've been, but from what I've seen of them recently, they are a limited team that is definitely not the sum of their, ageing in many cases, parts.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Villa should be made to suffer the consequences of their dreadful financial mismanagement over the last five seasons or so and, with Leeds likely to see off Derby tonight, the two sides that I definitely did not want to go up from the Play Offs will be contesting the Final.

Was very disappointed by the Baggies over the two games. I've not seen as much Championship football as I normally do this season and have been surprised by how inconsistent they've been, but from what I've seen of them recently, they are a limited team that is definitely not the sum of their, ageing in many cases, parts.
    Villa have been extremely wasteful since they came down to this division, and they can't have been far off falling foul of FFP rules.
    However, they have such a higher income than a lot of other clubs that they can (almost) afford to.

D5TaXfBWAAAu8JQ.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    the two sides that I definitely did not want to go up from the Play Offs will be contesting the Final.
    Me too - the only upside is seeing one of them lose!

Villa and Leeds are the two biggest sides in the Championship, better for us to get rid of one of them?