Quote Originally Posted by soulsurfer3 View Post
As you rightly say there is so much we don`t know and of course we will back our own. If CB has been too hard or outspoken then of course it`s wrong and can`t be endorsed, but these kids are entering a cut throat world and have chosen , with parental support, to do so and give their best to make the grade. I feel for them but want also to see CB get the best out of every single player he is responsible for, it`s a tough world and enviroment for them, but we need the likes of CB to achieve that also for the good of the clubs future as well.
Good reply, i get where you're coming from. It is a tough industry, but like i said, we don't really know how far it went and how sustained it was (If at all) I can imagine Bellamy having the highest of standards and not suffering those who aren't prepared to put everything on the line, although he is still dealing with Adolescents in a pressured situation and not all of these boys are going to react in the same way. If he is guilty of Bullying then i don't think that he would have carried it out in a way that was meant to damage or cause upset, Bellamy had a terribly difficult time settling in Norwich as a kid, maybe he thinks that because he got through it it made him stronger, thus a better player-Character building-Who knows.