+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Good news

Good news

UK income inequality is down over the past decade.

Lowest since the early 80s

As per Office of National Statistics

Re: Good news

How are we getting on vs comparable western economies?

I'm a home boy ,were okay .

The World's Top 10 Largest Economies
    United States. Despite facing challenges at the domestic level along with a rapidly transforming global landscape, the U.S. economy is still the largest in the world with a nominal GDP forecast to exceed USD 21 trillion in 2019. ...
    China. ...
    Japan. ...
    Germany. ...
    United Kingdom. ...
    India. ...
    France. ...
    Italy.

Champions League spot ,not bad for a dot on the world map .

My google must be on the blink. Or the OP's been puffing something he shouldn't.

The ONS said income inequality had increased slightly last year when measured using the Gini coefficient – a sliding scale between 0 and 100 where higher values represent a greater degree of inequality – with the gauge ticking up from 31.4 to 32.5 last year in the UK. 26 Feb 2019.

And also from the same February date.

UK income inequality increasing as benefits cuts hit poorest - https://www.theguardian.com/inequali...its-income-ons

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    My google must be on the blink. Or the OP's been puffing something he shouldn't.

The ONS said income inequality had increased slightly last year when measured using the Gini coefficient – a sliding scale between 0 and 100 where higher values represent a greater degree of inequality – with the gauge ticking up from 31.4 to 32.5 last year in the UK. 26 Feb 2019.

And also from the same February date.

UK income inequality increasing as benefits cuts hit poorest - https://www.theguardian.com/inequali...its-income-ons
    Get a better search engine , it depends on what woe us me you type into the search bar.

Hold on, I pasted the ONS's February press release and included a link to a Guardian article predicated on that release but I'm somehow wrong and you're correct. Beam me up, Scotty.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    UK income inequality is down over the past decade.

Lowest since the early 80s

As per Office of National Statistics
    Everything is just great. Absolute cobblers

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-48229037

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Everything is just great. Absolute cobblers

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-48229037
    Didn't say everything is great there's huge injustices in the world including UK , and that happens whoever is in power, someone ,somewhere will be hurting sadly ,be it persecution of one,s status ,race ,religion or damaged by a broader ideology.

Didn't say everything is great there's huge injustices in the world including UK , and that happens whoever is in power, someone ,somewhere will be hurting sadly ,be it persecution of one,s status ,race ,religion or damaged by a broader ideology.
    What a shitshow your recent threads are.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Not a fan then?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Not a fan then?
    It was a friendly constructive kind of way

Love you as well, alternative opinions is both healthy and not as you describe rather childishly a "shit shower" yet another small minded cowardly keyboard insult .

Try widen your posts on other matters such as football , by the way as this is a Cardiff City football board , not a political trolling one .

Sitting and waiting as a keyboard warrior on the politics thread , is not healthy .

P.M.A. 😉

Love you as well, alternative opinions is both healthy and not as you describe rather childishly a "shit shower" yet another small minded cowardly keyboard insult .

Try widen your posts on other matters such as football , by the way as this is a Cardiff City football board , not a political trolling one .

Sitting and waiting as a keyboard warrior on the politics thread , is not healthy .

P.M.A. 😉
    So I'm a keyboard warrior for pointing out that you keep getting facts wrong that are integral to the thread you have posted.

You can post your opinion and I can tell you when you are wrong, stop being so soft. It works both ways.

So I'm a keyboard warrior for pointing out that you keep getting facts wrong that are integral to the thread you have posted.

You can post your opinion and I can tell you when you are wrong, stop being so soft. It works both ways.
    I can assure you of one thing I'm not soft.

I posted a publish fact from the ONS ??

If you dont agree take it up with ONS.

Your language and manner needs working on .

Try and show some respect when replying to others, if I annoy you block me .

Its fine to disagree ,everyone is alowed an opposite view, you don't have to revert to child like troll replies, like shit , one can put one's views over in a more articulate and respectful way ,you seem to get very chirlish when certain political topics appear, mainly on the politics board.

I'm guessing your face to face discussions would not replicate these types of emotional outpouring.

P.M.A👍

I can assure you of one thing I'm not soft.

I posted a publish fact from the ONS ??

If you dont agree take it up with ONS.

Your language and manner needs working on .

Try and show some respect when replying to others, if I annoy you block me .

Its fine to disagree ,everyone is alowed an opposite view, you don't have to revert to child like troll replies, like shit , one can put one's views over in a more articulate and respectful way ,you seem to get very chirlish when certain political topics appear, mainly on the politics board.

I'm guessing your face to face discussions would not replicate these types of emotional outpouring.

P.M.A👍
    Okay not soft then, sensitive?

Okay not soft then, sensitive?
    And your rude, and brave behind your monitor, new political class I guess , trolling warriors.