+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fair Play Mackems

Fair Play Mackems

Hell of a hike to Portsmouth on a Thursday night. Always have had a good following.

Re: Fair Play Mackems

The play-offs are showing how much potential for excitement there is in each division.

Any idea why there’s a row of Portsmouth flags right next to the Sunderland fans? Looks odd

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    The play-offs are showing how much potential for excitement there is in each division.
    I posted the other week that in my opinion the team that finished third over 46 games deserved promotion and were hard done by entering the play off lottery. After last night my sympathy diminished, f*ck Leeds😂😂😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I posted the other week that in my opinion the team that finished third over 46 games deserved promotion and were hard done by entering the play off lottery. After last night my sympathy diminished, f*ck Leeds������������
    Maybe there should be some rule about if they finish 10 points ahead of fourth then they get automatic promotion?

1,397 Blunderland fans in a crowd of 18,077. They failed to sell 400+ tickets of their allocation.

Lovely bunch of fans at Fratton park

https://twitter.com/rando__/status/1...412294656?s=09

What a pond life that bloke in the crowd was. Shocking game of football too

That was a shite game between two shite teams.

There was precious little urgency displayed by that Portsmouth team, and even less skill. At least that Herbert with the bell will have a long face for the next few months.

Might be wrong but wasn't Sunderland's lowest crowd of the season for the first leg where season ticket sales don't count? Pretend big club who can stay struggling in the mire for me

Quote Originally Posted by fugsyphil View Post
    Might be wrong but wasn't Sunderland's lowest crowd of the season for the first leg where season ticket sales don't count? Pretend big club who can stay struggling in the mire for me
    Yes it was, both of the Portsmouth v Sunderland have got me wanting the winner of the other Semi Final to go up.

Not sure you can call them a pretend big club tbf.

Regularly average 30-40k without a sniff of success in years, dropped down to League One and still averaged more than us this season.

Got a few mates that are Sunderland fans and delighted for them, hopefully they can finish the job in a couple of weeks.