+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welcome to our Big Brother world

Re: Welcome to our Big Brother world

Dreadful , as he obviously not hiding his face, for any reason , and just innocently blowing his blowing his nose.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I don't think that Muslims are a race, maybe an ethnic group would better describe them, although there are some Jews who consider themselves a race and their religious beliefs as separate, same with some Arabs, they consider themselves a race and their religion separate also. It's very confusing.
    Think Muslim is a follower of the religion of Islam.

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    Atheist Muslim is the funniest thing I’ve ever read on this board. Fair play you don’t half come up with some gems
    Obviously talking Shiite.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    If you’d read the book you must realise the irony in parroting a governments view on what something is.

Anyone can convert to them that’s why there is a difference between the Muslim religion and the Muslim race when it comes to instances like this and why you can be racist against a Muslim person and a Jewish person.

Answer the question, do you think a person from Jewish parents who considered themselves to be an atheist would have not been sent to auschwitz?
    I see your point but am not getting into that stuff because Moggis has recent form for deleting a thread he deemed was 'Holocaust denial'.

Quote Originally Posted by rs3100 View Post
    Just out of curiosity, why would he have been done for racially aggravated public order offence for the phrase “wee Welsh bastard”?

Welsh isn’t a race, it’s a nationality. Craig Bellamy is white, was the other guy not white? How was it racial?
    Welsh is a race as defined by the Act I mentioned in an earlier post. I, like you, think it's nonsense that Scottish, Irish, English and Welsh people constitute different races. Here's a press report of the case: Hearts fan is fined for racial remark against Celtic player - https://www.scotsman.com/news-2-1501...ayer-1-1067822

The defendant, who was found guilty, I recall was white from reading a Hearts forum at the time.

First Team

It isn’t a contradiction to racists though you see.

To Nazis a person from Jewish parents who wasn’t religious at all would still have been sent to auschwitz. Just as a person from a Muslim background who doesn’t practice religion still gets abuse for being Muslim and would still not get into the US if they were from a certain country.

Do you see the point?
    Frankly, no. You don’t have a point. Any reasonable reading of what you asserted is religious belief and ethnicity are equally valid in determining “race”. Your “evidence” appears to be the Nazis conflated the two.

I’m not picking an argument with you but what you’re posting is bizarre.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    It would be racist to ask a wearer of one of those to reveal themselves for the Big Brother cam, even though Muslims aren't a race.

Some people are more equal than others.
    Judges have ben known to demand it from witnesses in court, and so they should.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Judges have ben known to demand it from witnesses in court, and so they should.
    Why pick on Ben

International

If you’d read the book you must realise the irony in parroting a governments view on what something is.

Anyone can convert to them that’s why there is a difference between the Muslim religion and the Muslim race when it comes to instances like this and why you can be racist against a Muslim person and a Jewish person.

Answer the question, do you think a person from Jewish parents who considered themselves to be an atheist would have not been sent to auschwitz?
    There is no muslim race.
    As there is no communist race etc.

International

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Why pick on Ben
    I could tell you but I might be accused of being a bennist!

International

Speaking of irony, you berate someone for "parroting" a view yet do exactly the same thing yourself in post 17. A definition is after all only someones opinion of what a word means.

Police facial recognition surveillance court case starts. The first major legal challenge to police use of automated facial recognition surveillance begins in Cardiff later....

Full story here:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48315979

It's not you is it Mr Morgan ?

International

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Police facial recognition surveillance court case starts. The first major legal challenge to police use of automated facial recognition surveillance begins in Cardiff later....

Full story here:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48315979

It's not you is it Mr Morgan ?
    Apparently a man by the name of Richards. I thought I may know him but the Richards family I know are all such a bunch of rogues that every copper in Cardiff knows them and is on first name terms!! They would never need facial recognition.