Click here for Cardiff City personalised gift shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: Welcome to our Big Brother world

  1. #31

    Re: Welcome to our Big Brother world

    Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    It isn’t a contradiction to racists though you see.

    To Nazis a person from Jewish parents who wasn’t religious at all would still have been sent to auschwitz. Just as a person from a Muslim background who doesn’t practice religion still gets abuse for being Muslim and would still not get into the US if they were from a certain country.

    Do you see the point?
    Frankly, no. You don’t have a point. Any reasonable reading of what you asserted is religious belief and ethnicity are equally valid in determining “race”. Your “evidence” appears to be the Nazis conflated the two.

    I’m not picking an argument with you but what you’re posting is bizarre.

  2. #32
    International
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Baku, Azerbaijan
    Posts
    5,706

    Re: Welcome to our Big Brother world

    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    It would be racist to ask a wearer of one of those to reveal themselves for the Big Brother cam, even though Muslims aren't a race.

    Some people are more equal than others.
    Judges have ben known to demand it from witnesses in court, and so they should.

  3. #33

    Re: Welcome to our Big Brother world

    Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Judges have ben known to demand it from witnesses in court, and so they should.
    Why pick on Ben

  4. #34
    International
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Baku, Azerbaijan
    Posts
    5,706

    Re: Welcome to our Big Brother world

    Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    If you’d read the book you must realise the irony in parroting a governments view on what something is.

    Anyone can convert to them that’s why there is a difference between the Muslim religion and the Muslim race when it comes to instances like this and why you can be racist against a Muslim person and a Jewish person.

    Answer the question, do you think a person from Jewish parents who considered themselves to be an atheist would have not been sent to auschwitz?
    There is no muslim race.
    As there is no communist race etc.

  5. #35
    International
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Baku, Azerbaijan
    Posts
    5,706

    Re: Welcome to our Big Brother world

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Why pick on Ben
    I could tell you but I might be accused of being a bennist!

  6. #36
    International
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Baku, Azerbaijan
    Posts
    5,706

    Re: Welcome to our Big Brother world

    Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    If you’d read the book you must realise the irony in parroting a governments view on what something is.

    Anyone can convert to them that’s why there is a difference between the Muslim religion and the Muslim race when it comes to instances like this and why you can be racist against a Muslim person and a Jewish person.

    Answer the question, do you think a person from Jewish parents who considered themselves to be an atheist would have not been sent to auschwitz?
    Speaking of irony, you berate someone for "parroting" a view yet do exactly the same thing yourself in post 17. A definition is after all only someones opinion of what a word means.

  7. #37

    Re: Welcome to our Big Brother world

    Police facial recognition surveillance court case starts. The first major legal challenge to police use of automated facial recognition surveillance begins in Cardiff later....

    Full story here:

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48315979

    It's not you is it Mr Morgan ?

  8. #38
    International
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Baku, Azerbaijan
    Posts
    5,706

    Re: Welcome to our Big Brother world

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Police facial recognition surveillance court case starts. The first major legal challenge to police use of automated facial recognition surveillance begins in Cardiff later....

    Full story here:

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48315979

    It's not you is it Mr Morgan ?
    Apparently a man by the name of Richards. I thought I may know him but the Richards family I know are all such a bunch of rogues that every copper in Cardiff knows them and is on first name terms!! They would never need facial recognition.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •