Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
If the English (as Wales' closest neighbours) started coming over and ejected us from our homes so they could live there instead, I'd take a stance as well. As well as this, the Israeli's are reported to have raped thousands of women, including little girls since occupation.

I don't even know where to begin to imagine how I'd feel if I found out that someone has committed such atrocities against my family. I'm a pacifist and therefore don't believe in violence. However, who knows what action I would take in retaliation if those incidents occurred. Somehow, I can't see me sitting down for a civilised chat with the perpetrator.

The media are very quick to label Jeremy Corbyn as a terrorist sympathiser because they want to scupper his chances of ever being Prime Minister. I believe that the reason for that is because the media (amongst other industries) is an 'old boys club' and owned by people who all have financial connections with one another and the so-called political elite such as Boris Johnson, May, Cameron, Hammond et al. The British Government has for years allowed BAE Systems to supply weapons to countries such as Saudi Arabia who have gone on to use those weapons such as missiles etc against the Red Cross in the middle east. That to me sounds like state-funded terrorism.

BAE Systems in particular employ a PR firm called Portland who have very close ties with the media and politicians. By whipping up a national hatred for a group of people who don't look like or live slightly different from the vast majority of the country i.e Muslims, the public will slowly come to accept any justification made for war against the region of origin of said group of people, regardless of how many generations there may be. The result of PR campaigns like that usually end with a very profitable war with very little public outcry.

A Labour Government under Jeremy Corbyn would make sweeping changes to how this country is run and it threatens the business interests and shady deals of those who have the British public on a string. How anyone in working class areas could think that Jeremy Corbyn is the enemy is beyond me. Look into things more closely. The information is there, but hidden behind many layers of bullshit.
Absolutely correct sir.