+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: CORBYN at it again

CORBYN at it again

Re: CORBYN at it again

If you take the right wing torygraph slant off the story, in what way is Corbyn at it again?

Banned

Why are you incapable of posting in Politics?

It's not often i think that for once Corbyn just might be right. Well done Corbn.

Quote Originally Posted by rs3100 View Post
    If you take the right wing torygraph slant off the story, in what way is Corbyn at it again?
    Hamas is an illegal terrorist organisation. A man who has ambitions to be Prime Minister of this country should not be communicating with them or having anything to do with them.

Corbyn 100% right. It's just a shame he couldn't attend in person. Nothing in his message of support is wrong.

Around 4,000 people marched in London over the weekend for Nakba Day, the annual day of commemoration for the thousands of Palestinians who were displaced from their homes during the 1948 war with Israel.

Mr Corbyn did not speak at the event but sent a message to the marchers calling on the UK government to condemn the killing of protesters in Gaza and freeze arms sales to Israel.

He also promised that if he becomes prime minister he would recognise Palestine as a state. “We cannot stand by or stay silent at the continuing denial of rights and justice to the Palestinian people,” he said.

(Now let's move the thread to where it belongs!)

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Hamas is an illegal terrorist organisation. A man who has ambitions to be Prime Minister of this country should not be communicating with them or having anything to do with them.
    Have you read the article? It didn't say that he communicated with Hamas, nothing of the sort. It said he supported Palestine and their right to be recognised as a state. Hamas obviously support the same aim. Just because Hamas say thank you to Corbyn for saying that does not mean he communicated with or supports Hamas.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Corbyn 100% right. It's just a shame he couldn't attend in person. Nothing in his message of support is wrong.

Around 4,000 people marched in London over the weekend for Nakba Day, the annual day of commemoration for the thousands of Palestinians who were displaced from their homes during the 1948 war with Israel.

Mr Corbyn did not speak at the event but sent a message to the marchers calling on the UK government to condemn the killing of protesters in Gaza and freeze arms sales to Israel.

He also promised that if he becomes prime minister he would recognise Palestine as a state. “We cannot stand by or stay silent at the continuing denial of rights and justice to the Palestinian people,” he said.

(Now let's move the thread to where it belongs!)
    Nothing wrong with supporting a Palestinian state ( as long of course that people recognise a jewish state as well).

Its the fact that Hamas thanked him.

If the English (as Wales' closest neighbours) started coming over and ejected us from our homes so they could live there instead, I'd take a stance as well. As well as this, the Israeli's are reported to have raped thousands of women, including little girls since occupation.

I don't even know where to begin to imagine how I'd feel if I found out that someone has committed such atrocities against my family. I'm a pacifist and therefore don't believe in violence. However, who knows what action I would take in retaliation if those incidents occurred. Somehow, I can't see me sitting down for a civilised chat with the perpetrator.

The media are very quick to label Jeremy Corbyn as a terrorist sympathiser because they want to scupper his chances of ever being Prime Minister. I believe that the reason for that is because the media (amongst other industries) is an 'old boys club' and owned by people who all have financial connections with one another and the so-called political elite such as Boris Johnson, May, Cameron, Hammond et al. The British Government has for years allowed BAE Systems to supply weapons to countries such as Saudi Arabia who have gone on to use those weapons such as missiles etc against the Red Cross in the middle east. That to me sounds like state-funded terrorism.

BAE Systems in particular employ a PR firm called Portland who have very close ties with the media and politicians. By whipping up a national hatred for a group of people who don't look like or live slightly different from the vast majority of the country i.e Muslims, the public will slowly come to accept any justification made for war against the region of origin of said group of people, regardless of how many generations there may be. The result of PR campaigns like that usually end with a very profitable war with very little public outcry.

A Labour Government under Jeremy Corbyn would make sweeping changes to how this country is run and it threatens the business interests and shady deals of those who have the British public on a string. How anyone in working class areas could think that Jeremy Corbyn is the enemy is beyond me. Look into things more closely. The information is there, but hidden behind many layers of bullshit.

JC condemns violence of any sort again...WHAT A PRICK!

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    If the English (as Wales' closest neighbours) started coming over and ejected us from our homes so they could live there instead, I'd take a stance as well. As well as this, the Israeli's are reported to have raped thousands of women, including little girls since occupation.

I don't even know where to begin to imagine how I'd feel if I found out that someone has committed such atrocities against my family. I'm a pacifist and therefore don't believe in violence. However, who knows what action I would take in retaliation if those incidents occurred. Somehow, I can't see me sitting down for a civilised chat with the perpetrator.

The media are very quick to label Jeremy Corbyn as a terrorist sympathiser because they want to scupper his chances of ever being Prime Minister. I believe that the reason for that is because the media (amongst other industries) is an 'old boys club' and owned by people who all have financial connections with one another and the so-called political elite such as Boris Johnson, May, Cameron, Hammond et al. The British Government has for years allowed BAE Systems to supply weapons to countries such as Saudi Arabia who have gone on to use those weapons such as missiles etc against the Red Cross in the middle east. That to me sounds like state-funded terrorism.

BAE Systems in particular employ a PR firm called Portland who have very close ties with the media and politicians. By whipping up a national hatred for a group of people who don't look like or live slightly different from the vast majority of the country i.e Muslims, the public will slowly come to accept any justification made for war against the region of origin of said group of people, regardless of how many generations there may be. The result of PR campaigns like that usually end with a very profitable war with very little public outcry.

A Labour Government under Jeremy Corbyn would make sweeping changes to how this country is run and it threatens the business interests and shady deals of those who have the British public on a string. How anyone in working class areas could think that Jeremy Corbyn is the enemy is beyond me. Look into things more closely. The information is there, but hidden behind many layers of bullshit.
    Absolutely correct sir.

What’s wrong with supporting Palestine ?

He hasn’t communicated with them though has he?

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    Why are you incapable of posting in Politics?
    Why don't you mind your own business

Palestine doesn't have an army. So they have no choice but to have what you call an "illegal terrorist organisation". King George's generals probably referred to Washington's continental army an "illegal terrorist organisation". It means nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Nothing wrong with supporting a Palestinian state ( as long of course that people recognise a jewish state as well).

Its the fact that Hamas thanked him.
    And there's the rub and that's what a lot of pro Hamas / Hezeballh , Iranian backed militia , some of whom are killers ,in the name of justice .

What I'd liked to hear is a balanced view for everyone in that region, no matter of your perianal opinion, makes you a better person.

And stop internally unnecessary racial divisions, and unhelpful comments by any politician on any platform .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    And there's the rub and that's what a lot of pro Hamas / Hezeballh , Iranian backed militia , some of whom are killers ,in the name of justice .

What I'd liked to hear is a balanced view for everyone in that region, no matter of your perianal opinion, makes you a better person.

And stop internally unnecessary racial divisions, and unhelpful comments by any politician on any platform .
    Is a perianal opinion when the doctor puts his finger up your bum?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    More near your bum rather than up.

Bloody painful I can tell you .

I'd just like to say it was a very wise decision to halt your Trump Russia Collusion propaganda campaign, as you have been exposed as the total fraud. I suppose you could use gullibility as a defence, but I can't see many people buying that excuse. I'm sticking with the useful idiot explanation

Fair play for sticking around though, unlike Cyril & Heisenberg, and the rest of your clique who have gone into hiding. Credit where credit is due

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I'd just like to say it was a very wise decision to halt your Trump Russia Collusion propaganda campaign, as you have been exposed as the total fraud. I suppose you could use gullibility as a defence, but I can't see many people buying that excuse. I'm sticking with the useful idiot explanation

Fair play for sticking around though, unlike Cyril & Heisenberg, and the rest of your clique who have gone into hiding. Credit where credit is due
    Still here, Gluey. Just got bored of correcting you and felt guilty about winding you up (not always intentionally) all of the time. Figured you could use a break. Keep up the delusions of grandeur though

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Still here, Gluey. Just got bored of correcting you and felt guilty about winding you up (not always intentionally) all of the time. Figured you could use a break. Keep up the delusions of grandeur though
    Welcome back

I've lost the tag of this post what's comrade Corbyn done now ?

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Delusions of grandeur.

Remember when he said he'd been digging to find out more info on you and revealed that he knew your initials...which Bluetit had posted a couple of days previously. Making out he was some sort of Julian Assange figure