Click here for Cardiff City personalised gift shop
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Andy Carroll

  1. #1

    Andy Carroll

    Would you take him on a pay as you play contract , apparently west ham have offered him this kind of deal , theyíve just been discussing it on talksport and I thought he would be ideal for us the way we play

  2. #2

    Re: Andy Carroll

    I donít know of any professional player that takes these pay as you play deals

    Absolutely pointless when he can get a contract elsewhere

  3. #3

    Re: Andy Carroll

    He' d be dangerous in the Championship ,and probaly get us goals and up .

    Interestingly for a player who hasn't played much , he is a very wealthy man .

    """ Andy Carroll is a British professional football player who has an estimated net worth of $60 million""

  4. #4

    Re: Andy Carroll

    Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    I don’t know of any professional player that takes these pay as you play deals

    Absolutely pointless when he can get a contract elsewhere
    Yes I know , but who would take a chance on him otherwise given his history of long term injuries

  5. #5

    Re: Andy Carroll

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    He' d be dangerous in the Championship ,and probaly get us goals and up .

    Interestingly for a player who hasn't played much , he is a very wealthy man .

    """ Andy Carroll is a British professional football player who has an estimated net worth of $60 million""
    He's always injured and spends less money on boots than most footballers.

  6. #6

    Re: Andy Carroll

    When was the last time a "pay as you play" contract was used?

  7. #7

    Re: Andy Carroll

    He's sh1t.

  8. #8

    Re: Andy Carroll

    Said it last season but Iíd go for Shane Long.

  9. #9

    Re: Andy Carroll

    Carrol was fantastic when fit and motivated. However I think injuries has taken their toll. Itís a no from me.

  10. #10

    Re: Andy Carroll

    Will Troy still be at Watford as they look to progress ?

  11. #11

    Re: Andy Carroll

    Not a chance of getting Deeney. Carroll will get a contract elsewhere with someone.

  12. #12

    Re: Andy Carroll

    Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    I donít know of any professional player that takes these pay as you play deals

    Absolutely pointless when he can get a contract elsewhere
    This,

    Unless the offer is 400k per match

  13. #13

    Re: Andy Carroll

    Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    When was the last time a "pay as you play" contract was used?
    James "Ginger Pele" Collins.
    Upon signing for Ipswich from West Ham, he is rumoured to have offered his services "pay as I play".
    Says a lot about the man. "I don't need the money and if I am injured or just not good enough then don't pay me".

  14. #14

    Re: Andy Carroll

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    He' d be dangerous in the Championship ,and probaly get us goals and up .

    Interestingly for a player who hasn't played much , he is a very wealthy man .

    """ Andy Carroll is a British professional football player who has an estimated net worth of $60 million""
    There are people warming benches up and down the country, some of whom have never played for the first team, who are very wealthy men.

  15. #15

    Re: Andy Carroll

    Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    When was the last time a "pay as you play" contract was used?
    Robbie Fowler.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •