+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A lot has been said about Chelsea's offside goal against us...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: A lot has been said about Chelsea's offside goal against us...

On holiday the other week and on two separate occasions blokes came up to me and brought the subject up about our misfortunes with refereeing decisions. One was a Sheffield Utd fan who was expecting the same treatment next season. It seems our woes hadn’t gone unnoticed by others. I was obviously recognised due to me sporting a Bluebird thong👍

Re: A lot has been said about Chelsea's offside goal against us...

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    On holiday the other week and on two separate occasions blokes came up to me and brought the subject up about our misfortunes with refereeing decisions. One was a Sheffield Utd fan who was expecting the same treatment next season. It seems our woes hadn’t gone unnoticed by others. I was obviously recognised due to me sporting a Bluebird thong��
    I've recently had similar comments from Sheffield United, Sheffield Wednesday, Man United and West Ham fans (all accompanied by commiserations and sympathies about the Emiliano Sala tragedy). I think most pundits and opposition fans would agree that Cardiff (and Huddersfield) had the rough end of the stick with refereeing decisions last season. Got a few in our favour; got a lot against.