Sad to say I cant vote for Labour , I am lost in a political wilderness , I will vote though as I feel if you have a view ( and I do loudly , Lol ) you you should exercise the democratic vote folk folk fought for and lots still cannot .

I wonder though when the general election comes and Brexit is still on the cards we see a brutal right v left battle as sides try to pull in those factions of the other parties , who seem to do well in the council and European elections .

Were the council elections , and up and coming Euro's an excuse to exercise a protest ???

You only have to view the way the Tories behaved after the referendum ,thinking they could take advantage of Labour voters who moved to an UKIP position , only to see them swing back to Labour at the general election ,when faced with a stark choice ?

I think both main parties have put us in this awful situation , because of Brexit, and will use the outputs of the European elections as a guide of how to fight the next election, and will lead that charge .

You only have to look at the latest right v left battle in Aussie to see it can swing back n forth ,as exit polls had suggested a narrow Labour win ??