Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
The same thing that happens when every manager leaves. Football always moves on and its interest is in its uncertainty.

At present Pep's football model is idolised but I think it is only sustainable when you have some of the best footballers and athletes in the world to implement it. Those same players would make Warnock's approach look magical too.

We play no differently to the Leicester team that won the title - we just don't have skilful enough players to achieve in the same way they did.

I have to disagree with posts on here that thinks it is the style we play that prevents us having success. I am hoping like everyone else that we bring in some decent midfielders who can actually pass a ball properly. I think our same overall style would then bring much better football as we could hold the ball much better from the middle of the park upwards.

Over time we can potentially address bringing the ball out from defence too as an option but for now I'd settle for a better midfield and the defence and attack that we already have. I think our attackers would acquire a new lease of life from this.
Are you serious? Cardiff play the same as the PL champions from 3 years ago? And, do you really think Warnock managing Man City would make them as good as Guardiola's Man City? There's a reason Warnock has never managed at that level, and it's not prejudice.