+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: Man City 6 - 0 Watford: FA Cup Final thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Man City v Watford

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    5-0 was 20/1. 50/1 for 6-0 seems highly unlikely.
    Could get forties and fifties for 6-0. 75 just before the first goal.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Do me a Faerber View Post
    Could get forties and fifties for 6-0. 75 just before the first goal.
    20/1 were the best odds for 5-0 on Oddschecker (put a fiver on and cashed out at 5-0) - seems bizarre that the odds would double for a further goal.

20/1 were the best odds for 5-0 on Oddschecker (put a fiver on and cashed out at 5-0) - seems bizarre that the odds would double for a further goal.
    Really? Parma are 100/1 to beat Fiorentina 4-0 today. 200/1 for 5-0 so it is bizarre that the odds have doubled for a single goal there.

AC Milan are 17/1 to win 5-0 today. 35/1 to win 6-0. Again, the odds doubling for a single goal.

Heisenberg

Really? Parma are 100/1 to beat Fiorentina 4-0 today. 200/1 for 5-0 so it is bizarre that the odds have doubled for a single goal there.

AC Milan are 17/1 to win 5-0 today. 35/1 to win 6-0. Again, the odds doubling for a single goal.
    I stand corrected. I didn't think it would be the case in the Man City game though as there's a much bigger disparity between the teams than there is between Parma and Fiorentina.

I stand corrected. I didn't think it would be the case in the Man City game though as there's a much bigger disparity between the teams than there is between Parma and Fiorentina.
    Best to check facts before spouting off.

Could be to do with how often a 6-0 result happens during these games, it may only be one goal, but the chances of getting to five far outweigh getting to 6 as it rarely happens. I suppose that if a team got to five with 15 minutes left then the odds on them getting to 6 would be evens at best.

Wrong thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    The build-up was epic, on here included when this board was much busier. Culminating in the nearly 6 weeks before the final when we knew we’d made it. Really a special time that could be savoured over months as we progressed.

I also enjoyed the day - travelling on the train packed-full of City fans, couple of pints in The Globe getting tourists on passing busses to do The Ayatollah, Abide With Me, feeling disappointed but proud of The City after the game. Also had a pint in the Portsmouth fans pub with a couple of Pompey friends and all good fun. Great time to be a City fan.
    Wrong thread.....