+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: Man City 6 - 0 Watford: FA Cup Final thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: Man City 6 - 0 Watford: FA Cup Final thread

breathtaking stuff again from Man City and deserved the treble but my gripe again is only 4 british players featured in the first 11 for both sides . add that to the last arsenal europa semi final when they didn't feature 1 single british player in there starting line up in this globalist industry . everyone happy with this or the masses on here happy for the game to pan out the way it is now ?

Re: FT: Man City 6 - 0 Watford: FA Cup Final thread

[QUOTE=MOZZER2;4974569]breathtaking stuff again from Man City and deserved the treble but my gripe again is only 4 british players featured in the first 11 for both sides . add that to the last arsenal europa semi final when they didn't feature 1 single british player in there starting line up in this globalist industry . everyone happy with this or the masses on here happy for the game to pan out the way it is now ?[/QUOTE

Well, seeing as Wales have played the best football i have ever seen in my 46 years and it looks as if there's another crop coming through that will be able to compete then i'm not to concerned about some of the best players on earth playing in the UK. I'd say that it has raised standards massively.