Click here for Cardiff City personalised gift shop
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 51

Thread: Potter to Brighton confirmed

  1. #1

    Potter to Brighton confirmed


  2. #2

    Re: Potter to Brighton confirmed

    I donít blame him for wanting to leave at all.
    I think the more interesting appointment will be who Swansea get in next.

  3. #3

    Re: Potter to Brighton confirmed

    Am I missing something about Potter?
    He took over a team that had been relegated from the Premier League that had some decent players and managed to finish 10th.

  4. #4

    Re: Potter to Brighton confirmed

    Brian Potter next perhaps. Play Max & Paddy up front👍

  5. #5

    Re: Potter to Brighton confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Brian Potter next perhaps. Play Max & Paddy up front��
    Not even Harry Potter could save them now..

  6. #6

    Re: Potter to Brighton confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    Am I missing something about Potter?
    He took over a team that had been relegated from the Premier League that had some decent players and managed to finish 10th.
    Heís lost nearly every regular player from the team that went down and finished 10 th with a side averaging about 22 yo

    I think heís done really well.

  7. #7

    Re: Potter to Brighton confirmed


  8. #8

    Re: Potter to Brighton confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post

  9. #9

    Re: Potter to Brighton confirmed

    Pullis will sort them out, they’d love him in the rusting stadium......

  10. #10

    Re: Potter to Brighton confirmed

    Joey Barton linked

    Barton vs Warnock in the South Wales Derby, Christ...

  11. #11

    Re: Potter to Brighton confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    I donít blame him for wanting to leave at all.
    I think the more interesting appointment will be who Swansea get in next.
    Chris Houghton ?

  12. #12

    Re: Potter to Brighton confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    I donít blame him for wanting to leave at all.
    I think the more interesting appointment will be who Swansea get in next.
    Chris Houghton ?

    Slade?

  13. #13

    Re: Potter to Brighton confirmed

    Can't blame him.

    By fans, for fans...!

  14. #14

    Re: Potter to Brighton confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Joey Barton linked

    Barton vs Warnock in the South Wales Derby, Christ...

    All we would then need is Willie McKay involved. He was involved in a very dodgy deal that took Barton from Newcastle to QPR when NW was manager

  15. #15

    Re: Potter to Brighton confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr55 View Post
    Can't blame him.

    By fans, for fans...!
    Are you happy with the job Potter did this season?

  16. #16

    Re: Potter to Brighton confirmed

    Really bad news. First appointment Jacks have got right for a number of years so hopefully they're ready to make it two in a row rather than picking badly and struggling.

  17. #17

    Re: Potter to Brighton confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Chris Houghton ?
    Ray Hughton ? 😂😂😂

  18. #18

    Re: Potter to Brighton confirmed

    Mr Chris Coleman!

  19. #19

    Re: Potter to Brighton confirmed

    These days decent managers sacked and are replaced by a less able replacement.

  20. #20

    Re: Potter to Brighton confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by Grangenders View Post
    Mr Chris Coleman!
    ^^ This.

  21. #21

    Re: Potter to Brighton confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Chris Houghton ?

    Slade?
    Slade?! We live in hope 😋

  22. #22

    Re: Potter to Brighton confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by Grangenders View Post
    Mr Chris Coleman!
    Good callWith a bit of luck

  23. #23

    Re: Potter to Brighton confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    Am I missing something about Potter?
    He took over a team that had been relegated from the Premier League that had some decent players and managed to finish 10th.
    Exactly what I was going to post. I must admit, I didn't pay much attention to the championship this year, but 10th?

  24. #24

    Re: Potter to Brighton confirmed

    Didnít pay much attention either but surely the writing was in the wall when he came on to the pitch and was saying YJBís after the last home game with a fist pump, bit harsh on them after what lord huw did.....

  25. #25

    Re: Potter to Brighton confirmed

    Brighton and Sheffield United in for McBurnie, James going somewhere, Roberts will probably join him, Americans to pocket the transfer fees

    Lovely stuff

  26. #26

    Re: Potter to Brighton confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Brighton and Sheffield United in for McBurnie, James going somewhere, Roberts will probably join him, Americans to pocket the transfer fees

    Lovely stuff
    He's a good player Mc Burnie, caused us plenty of problems down here when he was on loan to Barnsley, looked an intelligent player.

  27. #27

    Re: Potter to Brighton confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    He's a good player Mc Burnie, caused us plenty of problems down here when he was on loan to Barnsley, looked an intelligent player.
    One hell of a good player

  28. #28

    Re: Potter to Brighton confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    Are you happy with the job Potter did this season?
    Yes overall. Huge turnover of players and his staff being given redundancy notices.

  29. #29

    Re: Potter to Brighton confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Brighton and Sheffield United in for McBurnie, James going somewhere, Roberts will probably join him, Americans to pocket the transfer fees

    Lovely stuff
    It’s pretty harsh in them, I can foresee a drop again next season. They thought they were the dogs bollox mind, established and all that guff. Just shows how quickly things can change.....

  30. #30

    Re: Potter to Brighton confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    It’s pretty harsh in them, I can foresee a drop again next season. They thought they were the dogs bollox mind, established and all that guff. Just shows how quickly things can change.....
    ......Yes,something we should bear in mind.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •