+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Potter to Brighton confirmed

Re: Potter to Brighton confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Brighton and Sheffield United in for McBurnie, James going somewhere, Roberts will probably join him, Americans to pocket the transfer fees

Lovely stuff
    He's a good player Mc Burnie, caused us plenty of problems down here when he was on loan to Barnsley, looked an intelligent player.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    He's a good player Mc Burnie, caused us plenty of problems down here when he was on loan to Barnsley, looked an intelligent player.
    One hell of a good player

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    Are you happy with the job Potter did this season?
    Yes overall. Huge turnover of players and his staff being given redundancy notices.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Brighton and Sheffield United in for McBurnie, James going somewhere, Roberts will probably join him, Americans to pocket the transfer fees

Lovely stuff
    It’s pretty harsh in them, I can foresee a drop again next season. They thought they were the dogs bollox mind, established and all that guff. Just shows how quickly things can change.....

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    It’s pretty harsh in them, I can foresee a drop again next season. They thought they were the dogs bollox mind, established and all that guff. Just shows how quickly things can change.....
    ......Yes,something we should bear in mind.

A sombre mood has descended at Swansea's Planet Mongs forum. They fear the carpetbagging Yanks are just getting into their asset stripping stride. It's a measure of their concern that football discussions are dominating threads and at the top of the board have displaced evergreen favourite topics related to cheap camping holidays, method of entry burgling techniques, affordable hydroponics set-ups for cannabis home grows and exchanging tips on where to position and conceal the bathroom spycam to capture sis having a moonlight flit.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Exactly what I was going to post. I must admit, I didn't pay much attention to the championship this year, but 10th?
    Their squad is terrible. It’s full of younger players who hadnt played much before he came in. It’s a good job they didn’t get relegated

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Good callWith a bit of luck
    Avram Grant is the man

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    A sombre mood has descended at Swansea's Planet Mongs forum. They fear the carpetbagging Yanks are just getting into their asset stripping stride. It's a measure of their concern that football discussions are dominating threads and at the top of the board have displaced evergreen favourite topics related to cheap camping holidays, method of entry burgling techniques, affordable hydroponics set-ups for cannabis home grows and exchanging tips on where to position and conceal the bathroom spycam to capture sis having a moonlight flit.
    😂😂

Officially the new Judas. They’ll be running those Yanks out of town as we speak

If you take a look at what's going on down there, it makes Vincent Tan look like the model owner.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    If you take a look at what's going on down there, it makes Vincent Tan look like the model owner.
    And I'm not saying that sarcastically. Since the reversal of the rebrand we genuinely couldn't ask for better.

What those Americans and Huw Jenkins etc have done down there is scandalous.

There should be far more regulation regarding ownership of football clubs in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    ����
    It makes for fine reading that forum, there’s a bloke on there who posts as sainthelens, you can only wonder how these people live or if they post from jail maybe? The most bitter Cardiff hater ever, loving his pain in a daily basis....he even has Lord huw as an avatar

I thought they'd run bad owners out of town?

It would never happen in Swansea.....don’t think the current 27 owners will ever go to the town let alone get run out....

Apparently he immediately tried to buy Dan James, but looks like he's going elsewhere

I feel sorry for Cyril. He's lost his job, and after he did so well in the Mascot race as well.

Talking to a Swansea fan the other day, he was absolutely gutted, didn’t realise Potter had gone but was devastated that his & his family’s only chance of TV fame had gone with the demise of The Jeremy Kyle Show.

I reckon we should employ Huw Jenkins to pick our next Manager, he has certainly picked some gems to get them promoted and stay in the Premier League for 7 years and it would really pee them off!

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    I reckon we should employ Huw Jenkins to pick our next Manager, he has certainly picked some gems to get them promoted and stay in the Premier League for 7 years and it would really pee them off!
    he is also the person who vetted and brought in the american syndicate that has destroyed the club

And oversaw the signing of £80 million of absolute rubbish that ruined them

Micky Mellon now favourite with the bookies to take over down West.

Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
    he is also the person who vetted and brought in the american syndicate that has destroyed the club
    See he is not all bad

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Micky Mellon now favourite with the bookies to take over down West.
    I hope someone’s taken his passport so he cantaloupe

It just gets better and better