+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I have SOLVED the Brexit Backstop problem. Here is the solution.

I have SOLVED the Brexit Backstop problem. Here is the solution.

Introduce a hard border between all 4 UK countries. This is genius.
    Thousands of new jobs created. Northern Ireland will be satisfied.

As for the Jocks we don't like them much and it will make them feel more independent.

The Welsh regard themselves as nothing to do with England already and with the severn toll abolished we are already conditioned to 50% of the inconvenience. Block all minor roads if necessary.
    This is how they can deliver Brexit.

Another benefit is it will introduce more direct trade routes. GENIUS if I say so myself.

Where's the bloody tonic?

Re: I have SOLVED the Brexit Backstop problem. Here is the solution.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    Introduce a hard border between all 4 UK countries. This is genius.
    Thousands of new jobs created. Northern Ireland will be satisfied.

As for the Jocks we don't like them much and it will make them feel more independent.

The Welsh regard themselves as nothing to do with England already and with the severn toll abolished we are already conditioned to 50% of the inconvenience. Block all minor roads if necessary.
    This is how they can deliver Brexit.

Another benefit is it will introduce more direct trade routes. GENIUS if I say so myself.

Where's the bloody tonic?
    Your wasted in more ways than one 😉

Putting aside in the or out vote
    MP's have once again royally f*ked it, they had a chance to accept TM deal be it a good or poor deal, and are now faced with, depending on the election results a possibly of leaving on WTO rules if the the. Farage gets a good turnout.
    Are these privileged people really worth a 30 minute break from Coronation street to go over the skool and vote?, not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Putting aside in the or out vote
    MP's have once again royally f*ked it, they had a chance to accept TM deal be it a good or poor deal, and are now faced with, depending on the election results a possibly of leaving on WTO rules if the the. Farage gets a good turnout.
    Are these privileged people really worth a 30 minute break from Coronation street to go over the skool and vote?, not for me.
    Yes your right , I'd have taken the alleged bad May deal as Kim guessing no other version will be on offer as it is a Barnier deal really .

Labour could have supported the deal in a headline of ( doing the right thing ) instead of pretending to seek a solution , that was a contrived moment ,to see out time and kick the can further down the road .

We could now be in a place where Labour could be taking on the Tories achilles heel with regards to matters at home , instead of pissung around with self serving narrow party politic , they got no balls , or vision , and let this opportunity slip away .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Yes your right , I'd have taken the alleged bad May deal as Kim guessing no other version will be on offer as it is a Barnier deal really .

Labour could have supported the deal in a headline of ( doing the right thing ) instead of pretending to seek a solution , that was a contrived moment ,to see out time and kick the can further down the road .

We could now be in a place where Labour could be taking on the Tories achilles heel with regards to matters at home , instead of pissung around with self serving narrow party politic , they got no balls , or vision , and let this opportunity slip away .
    There is no deal, there is a withdrawal agreement and a political declaration that a new PM could tear up. Labour would have been blindly supporting whatever Brexit the new PM wanted. What you are saying they should have done is unprecedented, dangerous and certainly not the role of the opposition.

Mental that you have been brainwashed to this extent.

Paul Joseph Watson't brutal and satirical take on the latest Brexit machinations. It'll make uncomfortable viewing for any Remoaners hereabout.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    There is no deal, there is a withdrawal agreement and a political declaration that a new PM could tear up. Labour would have been blindly supporting whatever Brexit the new PM wanted. What you are saying they should have done is unprecedented, dangerous and certainly not the role of the opposition.

Mental that you have been brainwashed to this extent.
    I'm not brainwashed ( [I]there you go again with your poor articulation ,you must try harder with your debating skills ,it deos let yoru down )

If you think another party or set of negotiators would get a better deal outside of staying in the customers union ,then Mays deal is the only one left if I was her Id offer my deal with a confirmation vote on her deal .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I'm not brainwashed ( [I]there you go again with your poor articulation ,you must try harder with your debating skills ,it deos let yoru down )

If you think another party or set of negotiators would get a better deal outside of staying in the customers union ,then Mays deal is the only one left if I was her Id offer my deal with a confirmation vote on her deal .
    See earlier post. There is no deal. Say it a few times in your head and it might sink in.

Brainwashed concerns the strange obsession you have with primarily the opposition being at fault for everything that goes wrong, its delusional and makes it impossible to engage in rational conversation with you.